Thông tin tuyển dụng nhanh
Kinh nghiệm: Chưa có kinh nghiệm
Yêu cầu bằng cấp: Không yêu cầu
Số lượng cần tuyển: 0
Hình thức làm việc:
Toàn thời gian cố định
Chức vụ: Trưởng Nhóm
Yêu cầu giới tính:
Không yêu cầu
Mô tả công việc
Navigos Group is looking for Senior Talent Acquisition Specialist. In this position, you will provide recruitment services to ensure that organization growth is well supported by having the right candidates. This job holder is also in charge of initiating and executing employer branding strategy to drive the attraction of talents for Navigos Group, including VietnamWorks and Navigos Search.
As a Senior Talent Acquisition Specialist, your responsibility mainly focuses on:
• Understand Business Units’ personnel requirements and pro-actively provide recruitment services for diverse positions, from high priority to manager or staff-level.
• Manage company’s recruitment process: Screen/pre-select resumes, schedule interviews, input CVs in HR system, collect employee documents, generate offer letters.
• Stay on top of managing job advertisements on company’s website and internal referral program.
• Initiate and implement Employer Branding program
• Administrate Internship/Trainee-ship Program that engages and builds talent pipeline for the company.
• Be an active net-worker and an HR Professional to represent the Company inside and outside.
• Provide adequate HR information for new employees via on-boarding program
3. HR teamwork & other projects
• Coordinate any events organized by HR Department
• Share teamwork and other projects as assigned
4. Team Management (for Team Leader position)
• Manage team member to meet assigned target and oversee their individual assignments.
• Provide support in their operation and ensure job satisfaction including timing, quality of candidates and manner of feedback and communication.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Very good Healthcare Plan
- Up to 26 paid leave/year
- Great Training opportunities
Yêu cầu công việc
We are looking for local Vietnamese with details as below:
• Bachelor degree in HR Management, Education, Psychology, English and related disciplines.
• At least 4 years of experience in recruitment.
• Passionate in recruitment.
• Good interpersonal & problem solving skills.
• Excellent communication skills in English
• Full skill practices and applications of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, email.
• Highly proactive, positive
• Customer-oriented, patient
Yêu cầu hồ sơ
- Sơ yêu lý lịch
- Đơn xin việc
- Các giấy tờ liên quan
Thông tin liên hệ
Người liên hệ:
130 Suong Nguyet Anh Street, Ben Thanh Ward, District 1, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
Hạn nộp hồ sơ: