Thông tin tuyển dụng nhanh
Kinh nghiệm: Chưa có kinh nghiệm
Yêu cầu bằng cấp: Không yêu cầu
Số lượng cần tuyển: 0
Hình thức làm việc:
Toàn thời gian cố định
Chức vụ: Thực tập sinh
Yêu cầu giới tính:
Không yêu cầu
Mô tả công việc
* Execute Asia and Global supply chain strategy within region to improve end-to-end supply chain processes from production to delivery while improving service, cost and working capital metrics.
* Execute global S&OP process and support Asia supply chain team to identify capacity constraints and under utilization in an effort to improve supply chain performance.
* Lead and direct all facets of production planning in the region including, but not limited to, material planning and purchasing, demand and capacity planning, inventory control, supply demand balancing.
* Support the productivity which includes various initiatives such as material lead time, trucking etc.
* Work with local management team to support the sourcing roadmap to cope with the company strategy
* Provide accurate forecast as possible for the sourcing team thus to have a well plan for factory loading.
* Monitor the supplier capacity to make sure the capacity of company is protected especially for peak season.
* Monitor the factories loading and make proposals to level loading as needed.
* Partner with the rest of local management team to develop a highly efficient and cost-effective supply chain system in the region.
* Drive the continuous supplier performance improvement based on planning flexibility, product availability, and on time delivery. Incumbent needs to demonstrate capacity management at our key suppliers.
* Be a key driver in strengthening the relationship with outsourcing vendors and to achieve a seamless operation across the region. Assist sourcing organization in assessing supplier capability - planning, capacity, logistics.
* Collaborate with Asia supply chain teams to manage order processing, forecasting and sales revenue achievement.
* Responsible for production planning process and order fulfillment delivery improvement by leading required development and implementation projects.
* Act as a point of contact for region to support customers with strategies on environmental sustainability; working with Sourcing and Supply Chain teams to ensure there is alignment and ownership pertaining to sustainability strategy and execution expectations to meet customers requirement.
* Review team competence regularly and identify staff development plan for key staff, provide coaching and training to the overall teams.
* Member of the Management team of responsible region and Asia supply chain.
* Role entails frequent travel to suppliers in the region and other locations.
* Perform and complete other additional project, duties, and assignments as required and/or by request.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Attractive Benefits
- Professional working environment
Yêu cầu công việc
* Nationality: Vietnamese only
* Degree in Supply Chain Management or related disciplines
* Minimum 10 years of experience in Trading/ Buying Office or EMS/ FMCG industry, with at least 3 years at senior management level.
* Solid exposure to manage high mix and high matrix planning.
* Experience in SAP R/3 system or ERP system required.
* Result oriented; business mindset
* Thinking globally and acting locally.
* Mindset of driving a continuous improvement culture
* Self-motivated with good sense of responsibility and strong leadership skills
* Strong problem solving skills
* Excellent interpersonal skills and able to work independently.
* Excellent communications skills in English.
Yêu cầu hồ sơ
- Sơ yêu lý lịch
- Đơn xin việc
- Các giấy tờ liên quan
Thông tin liên hệ
Người liên hệ:
Chưa cập nhật
Hạn nộp hồ sơ: