Thông tin tuyển dụng nhanh
Kinh nghiệm: Chưa có kinh nghiệm
Yêu cầu bằng cấp: Không yêu cầu
Số lượng cần tuyển: 0
Hình thức làm việc:
Toàn thời gian cố định
Chức vụ: Trưởng Nhóm
Yêu cầu giới tính:
Không yêu cầu
Mô tả công việc
To understand thoroughly the needs of assigned client organizations and match candidates to client’s job requirements. Sell services to new clients and serve existing clients. Develop a pool of qualified candidates.
- Report to the Executive Search Manager.
- Work with other HR2B staff on projects.
- Must achieve a personal revenue target.
- Located in Ho Chi Minh City Office.
3. Job Content
- Proactively develop new clients for HR2B through business development activities.
- Proactively develop a set of pre-qualified candidates and a wider network of other candidates.
- Understand the business of the client organizations assigned.
- Create a clear and detailed job order on the HR2B system;
- Search for candidates.
- Interview candidates, cross check their CV, find out their career aspirations,
- Write a clear report explaining how these people fit with the clients job vacancy.
- Send these to the client and seek feedback from the client on the reports;
- Arrange meetings between the client and the candidate,
- Research references background check, and gather salary information.
- Advise the client on current market salary and benefits package information.
- Discuss the offer with the candidate and show how it fits with their career aspirations.
- Assist the client and candidate in concluding the job offer process.
- Advise the Finance department on the details of the job and candidate to ensure correct billing for the work done and follow up payment.
- Follow up conversations with both candidate and client to ensure that a good match was made (usually done 1 week, 3 weeks, and 6 weeks into the job).
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Good benefits
Yêu cầu công việc
- At least 3 years of work experience.
- At least 2 years experience in a foreign company or dealing with foreigners,
- Experience of selling (preferably selling a service) would be an advantage.
- Outgoing person who likes to talk. An effective communicator, you will enjoy meeting new people and getting good information from others.
- Confident and professional personal style. Action-oriented and positive outlook.
- Interest in business and be able to talk about current business issues affecting large Vietnamese and foreign companies.
- You will be computer literate, especially with social networks and database search.
- Time management skills, able to prioritize effectively and allocate time efficiently
- Project management skills including planning, implementation, organizing and follow up.
Yêu cầu hồ sơ
- Sơ yêu lý lịch
- Đơn xin việc
- Các giấy tờ liên quan
Thông tin liên hệ
Người liên hệ:
1st Floor, 5 Nguyen Gia Thieu Street, District 3, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
Hạn nộp hồ sơ: