Kinh nghiệm: 2 - 5 năm kinh nghiệm
Yêu cầu bằng cấp: Cử nhân
Số lượng cần tuyển: 0
Hình thức làm việc: Toàn thời gian cố định
Chức vụ: Trưởng Nhóm
Yêu cầu giới tính: Không yêu cầu
- Post job advertisements, search candidates’ resumes from different sources
- Process incoming calls and emails, contact applicants, schedule interviews, check candidates’ references and assist in the interview process.
- Conduct orientation for new employees (school introduction, dress code, stationery, etc.)
- Manage new employee profile, maintain current HR files and databases
- Answer employee questions regarding salary range, benefits and the school policies.
- Supports other HR functional administrative tasks.
- Be readily available for other assignments that may require.
- Bachelor Degree in Human Resources Management or related fields
- Solid knowledge of human resources functions especially recruitment is preferred
- At least two years of working experience as a recruitment officer
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, both verbal and written (Vietnamese and English)
- Strong in negotiation, building relationship and public speaking skills
- Ability to prioritize tasks with minimal oversight
- Positive attitude under pressure and with heavy workload
- Ability to maintain highest levels of confidentiality
- Self-starter with the ability to work independently and with a team
- Open, friendly, tactful, careful, honest, fair, meticulous and integrity
- Sơ yêu lý lịch
- Đơn xin việc
- Các giấy tờ liên quan
Người liên hệ:
Địa chỉ: 220 Nguyen Van Tao, Long Thoi Ward , Huyện Nhà Bè , Hồ Chí Minh , Việt Nam
Hạn nộp hồ sơ: 01/01/1970