Thông tin tuyển dụng nhanh
Kinh nghiệm: Chưa có kinh nghiệm
Yêu cầu bằng cấp: Không yêu cầu
Số lượng cần tuyển: 0
Hình thức làm việc:
Toàn thời gian cố định
Chức vụ: Trưởng Nhóm
Yêu cầu giới tính:
Không yêu cầu
Mô tả công việc
1. Act as CISS Ambassador to promote the best Parents Services under the CISS educational philosophy, mission, and core values.
2. Lead the CISS membership program, evaluate the effectiveness and consult the BOD and Principals to support the Admissions Team in terms of students’ enrollment target.
3. Act as Complaints Case Manager to receive (directly or through forwarding) and handles all queries and complaints from parents; forwards academic queries to the BOD and Principals.
4. Prompt and positive action on all complaints, questions, concerns and suggestions, as well as conduct quality assurance follow-up; respond to inquiries regarding services and school related issues.
5. Resolve problem situations in a professional manner and accurately communicate pertinent information to support a customer service culture; leverage the support of all related departments for communication with parents where necessary.
6. Mediate with responsible internal and external providers e.g. boarding dormitory services, company’s bus, catering, and other CISS vendors, until resolution is achieved and keeps parents engaged during the process until the final outcome and/or resolution is reached.
7. Project an approachable and professional image in communication style, demeanor and presentation; and provide comprehensive support, information, and introduction to parents around school systems, campus facilities and events.
8. Work closely with PR & Marketing and other related Departments in developing and implementing Parents Communications Plan, which reflects the overarching framework for parents’ communications across each school year through various tools/channels such as newsletters, social media, websites etc. which efficiently educate and showcase the parents across CISS the achievements of the schools in the best possible light.
9. Regularly monitor parent feedback on school communications through surveys, focus groups or/and any other efficient tools/techniques and develop Improvement/Action Plan (presenting to the BOD and Principals) for better parents’ services delivery.
10. Work closely with related departments across CISS in supporting Parent Teacher Association/Organisation (PTA/PTO) on all school events/activities to assure the effectiveness of CISS branding strategy.
11. Other duties assigned by the BOD and Principals.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- December bonus
- Medical check
- Free lunch
Yêu cầu công việc
• Bachelor’s or higher degree in Public Relations/Communications/PR or related field; intensive knowledge of K-12 education market (global and local) would be an advantage.
• At least 5 years’ experience in a role of Customers/Clients/Parents Services delivery; working experience in K-12 international school would be an advantage
• Highly developed communication, interpersonal and influencing skills and work effectively with individuals and groups (adults/parents).
• Management skills to successfully perform the planning, directing, reporting and administrative responsibilities; strong organizational, prioritizing, and time management skills.
• Awareness of commercial sensitivity and demands for confidentiality (in particular, privacy rights and personal information of parents and students).
• Proven results and skills in executing customer experience improvement programs.
• Shared commitment to the safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people.
• Ability to manage multiple high priority tasks in a fast paced highly demanding environment.
• Ability to prepare informative and concise summary reports.
• Ability to work independently as well as promote and participate enthusiastically with various department across the organisation.
• Ability to remain calm under high pressure.
Yêu cầu hồ sơ
- Sơ yêu lý lịch
- Đơn xin việc
- Các giấy tờ liên quan
Thông tin liên hệ
chỉ:Số 86, Đường 23, Phường Tân Phú, Quận 7, Tp.Hồ Chí Minh
Hạn nộp hồ sơ:07/08/2019