Thông tin tuyển dụng nhanh
Kinh nghiệm: Chưa có kinh nghiệm
Yêu cầu bằng cấp: Không yêu cầu
Số lượng cần tuyển: 0
Hình thức làm việc:
Toàn thời gian cố định
Chức vụ: Trưởng Nhóm
Yêu cầu giới tính:
Không yêu cầu
Mô tả công việc
Senior Full-Stack .Net Developer
The Senior Developer is responsible for being a member of a product-based development team consisting of a Lead, other Seniors, Mid-level, Junior, and Mobile developers.
The prospective candidate will be required to work alongside other Senior Developers, mentoring those around him, acting as a Senior member of the team and reporting into the Development Lead.
This role will require close alignment and interaction working alongside the Solution Architects, DBAs, PMs/BAs, and the Creative and Test Teams, and a thorough understanding of the SDLC.
The Senior Developer is expected to significantly impact and drive digital transformation alongside the Development Lead and Solution Architect by orchestrating solutions that map our current business requirements to end-to-end technology solutions.
Key accountabilities include:
• Act as a Senior member of the development project team, technically advanced, owning the development process with the Development Lead;
• Analyse and develop web applications with clean code;
• Research new technologies, multi-tasking on multiple web projects with other team members;
• Follow software development processes and coding conventions, using Scrum agile disciplines and principles;
• Break down detailed specifications and implement business requirements based upon the needs of the company and its clients;
• Troubleshoot issues in a timely manner in a highly scalable web environment;
• Contribute ideas to improve process and development practices.
• Assist the development team with Unit testing and Cross testing methodologies;
• Be active in meetings with customers in English, ensuring all relevant information to the team and project are shared and discussed;
• Support, mentor and coordinate with other team members and our clients;
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Full insurance contribution , additional healthcare insurance in labor contract
- Summer trip, year-end party, team building activities
- Company bus support at late night
Yêu cầu công việc
• 6 years of experience in the software development industry;
• A degree relevant to Information Technology/Computer Science, Engineering (or equivalent);
• Deep understanding of Microsoft Visual Studio C#, ASP.NET MVC, LINQ, Entity Framework, and SQL Server (T-SQL);
• Experience with code coverage, testing frameworks, secure coding, and refactoring;
• Good understanding of HTML5 and CSS3;
• Experience in AngularJS;
• Strong skills working with Web API, Ajax techniques with JSON and XML;
• Experience with Git or similar version control systems (SVN, TFS, ClearCase);
• Experience in Scrum/Agile/Kanban and Unit Testing, Test-Driven Development;
• Experience on design UI and web layout with responsive web design and cross-browser compatibility;
• Excellent communication and documentation skills;
• Good English language skills (both spoken and written).
Nice to haves:
• Experience with noSQL databases (MongoDB, Cassandra, Raven);
• Experience with caching methods (Couchbase, Memcache, Redis);
• Experience in native mobile applications development (iOS, Android) or Xamarin;
• Experience in Behavioural-Driven Development;
• Experience in auto-deployment tools.
Yêu cầu hồ sơ
- Sơ yêu lý lịch
- Đơn xin việc
- Các giấy tờ liên quan
Thông tin liên hệ
chỉ:Lotte Building, 16th Floor, 54 Lieu Giai street, Doi Can Ward, Ba Dinh District, Ha Noi
Hạn nộp hồ sơ:14/07/2019