Thông tin tuyển dụng nhanh
Kinh nghiệm: Chưa có kinh nghiệm
Yêu cầu bằng cấp: Không yêu cầu
Số lượng cần tuyển: 0
Hình thức làm việc:
Toàn thời gian cố định
Chức vụ: Trưởng Nhóm
Yêu cầu giới tính:
Không yêu cầu
Mô tả công việc
Purpose and Objective of Position
Under the direction of the Regional Merchandise Manager (RMM). The focus is on communication with vendors and regions, and gaining agreement with the RMM in managing assortment grids, promotions and markdowns (with Planner concurrence).
Drive sales & spending at division level: Inventory management, purchase planning, promotion implementation, implement age & discontinued SKU’s strategies, destruction execution with Sales Team, HK Merchandise Team, Operation Team, Vendors & Others.
Essential Job Duties and Responsibilities
1. Strategy Development and Execution
• Support RMM in execution of division and Merchandising strategy
• Monitor sales trends and provide sales and stock forecasts to central Merchant and Planning teams.
• Assist RMM in reporting and react to change strategy pro-actively
• Support RMM in running competitive strategy, including assortments, promotions, pricing, seasonal conversion etc.
• Assists in execution of visual presentation standards required by brand/class
• Maintain promotional execution
• Monitor progress of Key item/key brands targets by location
• Monitor potential ageing issues and provide strategies for clearance for agreement with central teams, RMM and Operations team
• Ensure appropriate communication and coordinate actions on any product related inventory levels and ensure appropriate coverage in maintained
• Support MM, ensure to have a healthy stock, follow up not only quantity but quality as well, focus on key Brands as well as key/best-selling items.
• Together with RMM to review / update & forecast by Location / Merchandising & Brands in terms of SLS units & SLS values monthly.
2. Monthly promotion implementation as per global schedule planning:
• Support RMM in yearly / monthly promotion planning with SFO / HK team.
• Support RMM in monthly review and agree to sales target with Planners.
• Co-ordinate with Planners / Singapore Warehouse / Vendors to develop & implement regional events on time at each location in terms of promotional stocks / GWPs / Testers / Materials / Display…
• Support RMM to discuss & agree to promotional mechanics with local Vendor.
3. Vendor Management :
• Get direction from RMM in monthly / weekly communicate / conduct on: business trend, actual SLS by specific Brands, newness update, visual changing, incentive & others.
• Meeting & walk thru / visit shops with Vendors.
• Coordinate with Vendor to conduct product and display training as required standard.
4. Coordination with Partners/ Operation Team & others:
• Ensure smooth relations are maintained with the Operators and provide regular communication on business evolution and product strategies
• Together with RMM to have monthly meeting with Partners to review business. More closely working with Partner’s Merchants to build a good relationship.
• Closely working with Operation team on matters: execution monthly promotion, update stocks on counter, tester order, and incentive for sales staffs, training for BAs & generic staffs, Vendor’s visit, Vendor’s renovation.
• Maintaining of frequent communication with:
+ Each department of the respective Merchandising within the division
+ Respective corporate planning and merchandising Team(s)
+ Respective operation & operators team
• Responsible for creation and maintaining skus, Pos and vendor records/data bases in MCS and related
• Execute Merchandising activities plan and instructions in an effective manner
• Prepare and analyze statistical data for monthly report, annual budgets, quarterly forecast, seasonal planning and propose assortments & products strategy.
• Conduct market survey on a timely basis
• Handle in the write-offs of damaged goods
• Perform any other duties as requested in a diligent and conscientious manner.
KEY RELATIONSHIPS: (Internal & External)
1. Operation Manager, PSM (Product Sales Managers), AGM – Sales
2. Global Merchandising Team (Merchants/ Planners/ Replenishment & Allocation)
3. Inventory, Distribution and Buying teams
4. Brand Vendors
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Lương, thưởng: cạnh tranh, hấp dẫn
- Có xe đưa đón CBNV từ Hà Nội lên sân bay (Áp dụng cho vị trí ngoài HN)
- Thưởng thêm các ngày lễ tết
Yêu cầu công việc
Educational Requirements: Master degree in Business Management and/or Economic
Work Experience: 5+ years of deep in merchandising, and/or experience in Retail/ Wholesale industry is preferred
Critical knowledge & skills including tools, software applications, language, etc.
• Strong communication skills, fluent in English both writing and speaking
• Strong organizational & analysis skill.
• Embrace and lead the change
• Manage a cross functional team with efficiency & attention to detail.
• High energy & motivational leadership driven by personal influence.
• Pro-active and willing to take additional tasks.
Working Conditions / Environment
• 8hrs a day and 40hrs a week
• The Employee shall be provided necessary tools/equipment for the job
• The employee may be required to travel in Vietnam and oversea.
Yêu cầu hồ sơ
- Sơ yêu lý lịch
- Đơn xin việc
- Các giấy tờ liên quan
Thông tin liên hệ
Người liên hệ:
Lầu 1, Tòa nhà SASCO, số 45, đường Trường Sơn, Phường 2, Quận Tân Bình, Tp. Hồ Chí Minh, Việt Nam
Hạn nộp hồ sơ: