Thông tin tuyển dụng nhanh
Kinh nghiệm: Chưa có kinh nghiệm
Yêu cầu bằng cấp: Không yêu cầu
Số lượng cần tuyển: 0
Hình thức làm việc:
Toàn thời gian cố định
Chức vụ: Trưởng Nhóm
Yêu cầu giới tính:
Không yêu cầu
Mô tả công việc
Work Location: Ho Chi Minh City Office
Division/Department/Section: Textile & Garment
Reports to: The Managers of Textile & Garment Division/Department/Section
Form of employment: full-time
Ensure timely delivery of the finished product to the customers. Manage piece goods inventory by location, proactively work with sales and customers to utilize all fabric leftover, dead fabric inventory. Manage direct reports to ensure efficiency and streamline in operations; oversee day to day workflow
Liaison between cross functional team to achieve production objectives.
KEY RESPONSIBILITY AREAS include the following.
1. Responsible for meeting deadlines for production; finish garment production and ship to customer on time.
2. Manage piece goods inventory by location, proactively work with sales and customers to utilize all fabric leftover, dead fabric inventory. Monitor member’s performance to ensure efficiency and streamline in operations; oversee day to day workflow of production assistant. Liaison between sales, customer service and production team.
3. Manage factory capacity, work with factories to ensure all weeks and months are fully utilized
4. Manage fabric consumption across all vendors; partner with technical team and factory cutting manager to improve consumption and achieve better efficiency
5. Prepares garment samples to be presented to customers
6. Receive and send specifications and layouts to vendors for making samples.
7. Coordinate & submits approvals, communicate and follow up between factories, fabric mills, accessory suppliers, and customer.
8. Communicate regularly with vendors and customers and assist in resolving any issues they may have on garment design, color, size, fitting, etc,
9. Compile, record and maintain production data from such documents as customer orders, product specifications, and individual worker production sheets.
10. Write and distribute daily, weekly, and monthly production reports
11. Assist with compiling material inventory records and prepare requisitions for procurement of materials and supplies
12. Manage workflow of direct reports. Assign tasks, objectives, responsibilities and like to direct reports, and through coaching, performance evaluation and feedback, enable those direct reports to perform their duties and to achiever their objectives
13. Mentor direct reports to develop strong work habits necessary for production – accuracy, diligence, detail oriented.
14. Other duties as assigned.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Competitive salary and bonus
- Professional and active working environment
- Social insurance, health insurance, unemployment insurance according to Labor Laws
Yêu cầu công việc
• Requires a Bachelors Degree.
• 5+ year of production experience, in fashion or textile industry
• Basic import/export knowledge.
• Excellent communication and organization skills required.
• Ability to multi task, meet deadlines and work under pressure; strong leadership and time management skills
• Strong Excel skills; Knowledge of Blue Cherry a plus
Yêu cầu hồ sơ
- Sơ yêu lý lịch
- Đơn xin việc
- Các giấy tờ liên quan
Thông tin liên hệ
Người liên hệ:
Floor 10, Bitexco Financial Tower, 02 Hải Triều, Bến Nghé Ward, District 1, HCM.
Hạn nộp hồ sơ: