Thông tin tuyển dụng nhanh
Kinh nghiệm: Chưa có kinh nghiệm
Yêu cầu bằng cấp: Không yêu cầu
Số lượng cần tuyển: 0
Hình thức làm việc:
Toàn thời gian cố định
Chức vụ: Trưởng Nhóm
Yêu cầu giới tính:
Không yêu cầu
Mô tả công việc
Responsible for issues relating to Instrument Engineering, including but not limited to:
Train PTSC M&C Instrument engineers to use sizing software for flow elements, control valves and safety relief valves, equipment selection etc, Intools and simulation computer programs as well as other spreadsheet programs/calculation and engineering.
Set up/accomplish the Detail Design database including all the related procedures, standard specification, forms of datasheet, Technical Requisitions, Technical Bid Evaluation, Drawing Format/template, engineering soft-wares, standards, etc. for carrying out the engineering job.
Develop/accomplish Instrument norm for Engineering Detailed Design.
Involve in Company Bidding projects if required.
Operate independently on routine project, oversee work plans.
Take responsibility in the safety, the quality, the progress, the schedule and the effectiveness of instrument design tasks in the project.
Provide guidance and leadership to project instrument engineers; this includes work assignments, reviewing reports and balancing the team member workload.
Identify risks associated with a project at the proposal stage; satisfy client and our requirements with regard to risk management.
Lead, review and/or provide input for other engineers.
Review and markup complex drawings, documents.
Accurately apply codes and regulations
Coordinate with Client, all disciplines
Solve interdisciplinary design conflicts
Contribute to maintaining and improving quality control
Project Closing Report, experienced lessons after each previous completion projects.
Report to Instrument Team Leader / Engineering Manager/Project Manager
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Travel, Training
- Company car provided to all employees (Vung Tau - Ho Chi Minh city)
- Lunch paid by company, Phone card monthly, Sport Facilites
Yêu cầu công việc
- Bachelors degree or higher major in: Instrument Engineering, Automation and Control Engineering, Electrical and Electronic Engineering, Mechatronics Engineering, Telecom Engineering.
- At least 08-year experiences working on Offshore Design and in Oil & Gas industry from the permitting and design phases through end of project (conceptual and/or basic and/or detailed design) in Instrument Engineer position or higher position in Engineering Company
Must be Senior Instrument Engineer in Engineering Company in at least 2 successful projects in FEED/Detailed Design for Offshore Oil &Gas Platform.
- Experience in preparing engineering design, specification and/or recommendations for variety of the following:
DCS, ICCS, ESD, F&G Systems etc.
PA/GA, Telecoms, Radio Systems, and Data
Hazardous area classification/regulation
Integrating new control systems into existing platform systems.
Modify established standard, devise new approaches, apply existing criteria in new manners, and draw conclusions for comparative situations.
- Master in MS Office (MS Word, Excel, Outlook, etc…), email and the internet.
Basic in Autocad 2D (2007 or higher version).
Basic skill in Project Design & Management System (PDMS)
Familiar with other instrument specialized programs such as Intool (Smart Plant Tool), Instrucal, etc…
- English fluent in use (Equivalent 550 TOEIC).
Yêu cầu hồ sơ
- Sơ yêu lý lịch
- Đơn xin việc
- Các giấy tờ liên quan
Thông tin liên hệ
Người liên hệ:
No.31, Road 30/4, Ward 9, Vungtau City, Baria - Vungtau Province
Hạn nộp hồ sơ: