Thông tin tuyển dụng nhanh
Kinh nghiệm: Chưa có kinh nghiệm
Yêu cầu bằng cấp: Không yêu cầu
Số lượng cần tuyển: 0
Hình thức làm việc: Toàn thời gian cố định
Chức vụ: Thực tập sinh
Yêu cầu giới tính: Không yêu cầu
Mô tả công việc
1. Operations Budget Plan & Management: Conduct the analysis of the Company’s cost and expenditures for the business to develop a proper annual operations budget for the whole Group.
2. Compensation & Benefits Management:
• Design, implement and manage the Companys compensation and benefit as well as employee relations programs/policies/procedures and activities for the whole Group: such as job evaluation and classification; salary administration; short-term, long-term and sales incentive plans; share/stock ownership plans; employee benefits
• Responsible for the overall management of all administration associated with Human Resource Management including but not limited to: timely and accurate payroll, contract management; social/medical insurance enrollment/claims; personal income tax monthly/yearly declaration/finalization, employee file maintenance.
• Responsible to work with relevant line managers and Directors regarding to: employee grievances; performance management and improvement requirements; terminations; salary negotiations; bonus applications; promotions; job change management.
• Ensure that all human resource functions meet relevant legal compliance requirements including, but not limited to, participating in the annual review of employment contracts and company policies, sending updates to relevant Directors regarding regulatory and legislative changes in relation to all aspects of employment, providing advice to Directors regarding their rights and responsibilities in relation to local laws
3. Recruitment: Responsible for the recruitment and induction of new employees, ensuring at all times the most efficient processes are used to reduce mis-hires and recruitment costs.
4. Employee Communication & Relations: Attend to employee relation problems & find most adequate solutions and negotiate with union representatives to minimise the negative impact of individual employee grievances or collective labour disputes to prevent their recurrence in order to maintain a productive and harmonious workplace.
5. Responsible for the implementation of recommendations and strategies to improve overall employee satisfaction and to reduce employee turnover, and reporting Group CPO:
6. HR business partner for subsidiaries (production group)
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Performance Bonus (3-6 months), Bonus Shares
- 13th month salary, Healthcare Insurance
- Training & development opportunity
Yêu cầu công việc
- University degree of: Human Resources Management / Economics. BA related field.
2. Working Experience:
Years of experience: Minimum of 10 - 15 Years general experience, with 6 years of experience at management level (Senior HR Manager) with multinational organizations.
- Advanced time management and organizational skills.
- Advanced understanding of the principles of labour and employment legislation within the relevant jurisidiction (s).
- Advanced written and spoken communication skills
- Advanced leadership skills with the ability to manage change with a strong results-orientation.
- Strong Interpersonal & analysis skills
- Advanced written and spoken English skills are also required.
Yêu cầu hồ sơ
- Sơ yêu lý lịch
- Đơn xin việc
- Các giấy tờ liên quan
Thông tin liên hệ
Người liên hệ:
Địa chỉ:Tầng 11 Tòa nhà Capital Tower, 6 Nguyễn Khắc Viện, Tân Phú, Q 7
Hạn nộp hồ sơ:03/05/2019