Thông tin tuyển dụng nhanh
Kinh nghiệm: Chưa có kinh nghiệm
Yêu cầu bằng cấp: Không yêu cầu
Số lượng cần tuyển: 0
Hình thức làm việc:
Toàn thời gian cố định
Chức vụ: Trưởng Nhóm
Yêu cầu giới tính:
Không yêu cầu
Mô tả công việc
Currently, Grant Acquisition and Management (GAM) unit has full time role of a GAM Manager within Program Quality and Resource Development (PQRD) Department. Given the increased prioritization for grant, PNS funding acquisition and Corporate Fundraising, and the pressure to achieve Grant targets, there is a need to hire the position Senior GAM Officer
PURPOSE OF POSITION:
To support the GAM Unit in grant and PNS funding acquisition and management
1. To contribute to the implementation of WVV GAM strategy and achieving grant targets of WV Vietnam
2. To assist GAM Manager, PQRD Director, other technical staff as well as Operations in writing successful grant and PNS concepts and proposals for funding through donors and private sector partners.
3. To assist Operations Department in providing programmatic and financial management support for all successful grant and PNS projects
4. To assist in ensuring that the system of monitoring and reporting for grants and PNS projects is rigorous and in line with WV Partnership Program Effectiveness standards
Resource Acquisition Strategy:
- Acquisition of new grants including bilateral, multilateral, Private Non Sponsorship (PNS) funding (mainly foundations and corporates)
- Assist in organizing and coordinating grant writing teams
- Assist in managing and coordinating concept and proposal development process with key internal stakeholders and relevant partners
- Assist Acting GAM Manager in communicating with Support Offices, partners, program quality department and Operation during the design process until project start up for assigned proposals.
- Assist in updating capacity statements for key sectors (in collaboration with PQD technical and communications team)
- Proactively search for and follow up on new grant opportunities
- Manage funding acquisition information including grant tracker and project profiles
- Assist in tracking and mapping Private Public Partnerships, undertaking Donor Mapping to identify future partners/donors.
- Assist in updating partner mapping and identify critical partners for consortia to prepositioning for grants, including but not limited to locally based INGOs and local NGOs.
- Conduct due diligence exercises for partners involved in new proposal development. Ensure that partner relations are well maintained.
- Assist in creating a clear and structured communication strategy to engage with corporate partners aligned with World Vision Viet Nam’s GAM business plan
- Assist in developing, updating and implementing corporate engagement plan.
- Assist in discussions and follow up with corporate partners when setting up a partnership program
- Assist in coordinating productive donor relationships
- Contribute to the development of the annual donor engagement plan
- Ensure donor meetings are scheduled and post donor visit action plans are followed up and implemented in a timely manner.
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with principal donors and understanding donor’s emerging priorities
- Work closely with Operations and Finance Department to ensure compliance of donor requirement including ensuring monitoring and reporting is done in a timely manner and meeting donor guidelines and standards.
- Provide assistance in developing capacity of the PQD and Operations staff in grant acquisition and management.
- Conduct training and coaching for staff on Proposal Pro Unit
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Premium health care
- 15 day annual leave
- Training Opportunities
Yêu cầu công việc
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities:
(The following knowledge, skills, and abilities may be acquired through a combination of formal schooling, self-education, prior experience, or on-the-job training.)
- University degree in management, marketing, mass communications, development, or related field;
- Computer literate (MS Word/Excel)
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and English written and oral communication skills.
- Proven analytical/problem-solving abilities.
- Cross-cultural experience, understanding and sensitivity
- Proposal, grant and/or tender writing
- Understanding of monitoring and evaluation
- Research, data and information gathering and analysis
- A minimum of 3 year relevant work experience (but 5 years preferable),
- Experience in project design and writing proposals to a high standard.
- Experience with major donors (USAID, Australian DFAT, EU, JICA, )
- Domestic/international travel is required.
Yêu cầu hồ sơ
- Sơ yêu lý lịch
- Đơn xin việc
- Các giấy tờ liên quan
Thông tin liên hệ
chỉ:4th Floor, HEAC building,14-16 Ham Long, Hanoi
Hạn nộp hồ sơ:13/02/2019