Thông tin tuyển dụng nhanh
Kinh nghiệm: Chưa có kinh nghiệm
Yêu cầu bằng cấp: Không yêu cầu
Số lượng cần tuyển: 0
Hình thức làm việc: Toàn thời gian cố định
Chức vụ: Thực tập sinh
Yêu cầu giới tính: Không yêu cầu
Mô tả công việc
The Senior Finance Officer with the support from an Administrative assistant is responsible for all financial aspects of ENV operations as described below. The Senior Finance Officer reports to the ENV Finance Manager & ENV Management Board.
1. Finances and Payroll
• Maintain accurate attendance records for all ENV staff.
• Manage the processing of monthly receipts for expenditures
• Produce the Monthly Expenses Balance Report
• Serve as liaison with ENV’s bank on matters relating to the operation of ENV accounts
• Manage payment of all relevant income, social insurance tax, and other required tax on a timely basis as required in accordance with the law.
• Manage ENV contracts of all kinds
• Work closely with ENV part-time accountant to complete State reports on time including VAT report, income tax report, annual financial report and year-end PIT finalization.
• Work with auditors if the project requires audits
• Others as required by ENV Management Board
• Produce donors’ financial reports as assigned
• Other reports as assigned by the ENV Management Board
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Long term contract, Competitive salary based on skill & experience
- Professional & dynamic working environment
- English speaking environment
Yêu cầu công việc
• Bachelor’s degree in finance, accounting or relevant fields.
• Strong accounting experience
• NGO accounting experience preferred
• Fluent verbal and written English
• Capacity to work with minimal supervision while demonstrating initiative and resourcefulness.
• Flexibility and adaptability to work under tight deadlines.
Yêu cầu hồ sơ
- Sơ yêu lý lịch
- Đơn xin việc
- Các giấy tờ liên quan
Thông tin liên hệ
Người liên hệ:
Địa chỉ:Room 1701, Building 17T5, Hoang Dao Thuy street, Trung Hoa ward, Cau Giay district, Hanoi
Hạn nộp hồ sơ:03/05/2019