Thông tin tuyển dụng nhanh
Kinh nghiệm: Chưa có kinh nghiệm
Yêu cầu bằng cấp: Không yêu cầu
Số lượng cần tuyển: 0
Hình thức làm việc:
Toàn thời gian cố định
Chức vụ: Trưởng Nhóm
Yêu cầu giới tính:
Không yêu cầu
Mô tả công việc
Our client is an international corporation that has various lines of technology products, included both software and hardware. In order to enhance their software development, they are urgently looking for a senior software developer or a leader for their software development team, specialized in Machine Learning, Deep Learning and AI.
The role will have the responsibilities included, but not limited to:
- Manage the AI development team of the company; provide proper support, supervision and guidelines for members of the team.
- Research, update the technology trends in the market and find the proper applications of AI and Machine Learning in product development, production progress and other processes of the company.
- Optimize the embedded systems with AI applications.
- Cooperate with others related departments to work on the products and other relevant processes in the company.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Professional and friendly global working environment;
- 24/7 Insurance
- Training and team-building activities
Yêu cầu công việc
Our ideal candidates are the ones who meet these requirements:
- Have a Bachelors Degree or higher
- Have strong experience with AI, machine learning or deep learning
- Experienced with C, C++, C# or Python language.
- Experienced with graphic programming
- Experienced with common frameworks
- Experienced with object-oriented design
- Have communication and teamwork skills; be proactive and have the ablity to work under pressure
- Have good research skills
- Good command of English.
You are invited to send us a full detailed resume in English together with daytime contact numbers as soon as possible. Applications will be treated in total confidentiality.
Yêu cầu hồ sơ
- Sơ yêu lý lịch
- Đơn xin việc
- Các giấy tờ liên quan
Thông tin liên hệ
chỉ:Chưa cập nhật
Hạn nộp hồ sơ:20/02/2019