Thông tin tuyển dụng nhanh
Kinh nghiệm: Chưa có kinh nghiệm
Yêu cầu bằng cấp: Không yêu cầu
Số lượng cần tuyển: 0
Hình thức làm việc:
Toàn thời gian cố định
Chức vụ: Trưởng Nhóm
Yêu cầu giới tính:
Không yêu cầu
Mô tả công việc
We are looking for people who want to make Fossil/Misfit platform safer for millions of users around the world. We’d love to talk to you if you’re a talented individual who is passionate about finding security weaknesses and implementing security best practices. If that mission sounds exciting to you, we have a few different flavors of skillsets we are looking for. As a Fossil/Misfit engineer, youll be contributing to the development of next-generation wearable products to improve peoples health and wellbeing, while participating in the most innovative engineering team in Vietnam.
WHAT YOULL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR
● Mentor engineers to design secure solutions and mitigate insecure code from being implemented.
● Review source code manually and automatically for security weaknesses.
● Mitigate identified risks/vulnerabilities to an acceptable level.
● Track existing security issues to ensure remediation followed by the development teams.
● Identify new security issues by staying up-to-date on current security trends.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Competitive salary
- Subsidies for phone, fitness, health insurance, food
- Development opportunities in US/ Hong Kong
Yêu cầu công việc
WHAT WE NEED
● At least 1 year of relevant working experience (remediation of security issues, static analysis and penetration testing, secure coding etc.)
● Familiarity with Agile development practices and how to integrate security into SDLC.
● Knowledge of: o Security flaws and defense strategies (OWASP Top 10, OWASP Mobile Top 10, CWE 25, etc.) o Secure coding concepts and practices in Java, Android, PHP, Ruby, Python, etc. for writing and correcting coding mistakes. o Penetration testing of websites, web services, mobile applications (Burp, Fortify, Checkmarx, etc.) ● Preferred: o Hacking and security certificates (CISSP, CSSLP, OSCP, CEH, etc.) o Ability to explain clearly security issues to project staff. o Ability to write code to break code (applications)
IN RETURN WE OFFER
● Meaningful work
● Subsidies for: cell phone, health/fitness, health insurance ·
● Plenty of food, all the time
● Jerk-free, ego-free environment ·
● Passionate colleagues
● A commitment to make your time with us the most transformational time in your career to date
● Personal and professional development opportunities: training programs or security conferences in US (most of Fossil members have been to a training program there at least once)
Yêu cầu hồ sơ
- Sơ yêu lý lịch
- Đơn xin việc
- Các giấy tờ liên quan
Thông tin liên hệ
Người liên hệ:
District 4, HCMC
Hạn nộp hồ sơ: