Thông tin tuyển dụng nhanh
Kinh nghiệm: Chưa có kinh nghiệm
Yêu cầu bằng cấp: Không yêu cầu
Số lượng cần tuyển: 0
Hình thức làm việc:
Toàn thời gian cố định
Chức vụ: Trưởng Nhóm
Yêu cầu giới tính:
Không yêu cầu
Mô tả công việc
**Overall purpose of job:
- The Senior Business Quality Executive is responsible for managing multiples tasks and to ensure the tasks and commitments are completed timely, effectively and efficiently.
- As a Subject Matter Expert on Quality Management System Consumer sector, the Senior Business Quality Executive is responsible for maintenance, compliance and improvement of the quality system in accordance with J&J Policies and associated CONSUMER sector standards.
**Additionally, this position will also:
- Support Quality team in ensuring Quality Management System is being applied in business activities.
- Contribute to the ongoing processes of assurance and enhancement of quality in the work of the department.
- Enhance the reputation of the department, and meet external demands for demonstrating quality, quality assurance, and quality enhancement.
- Ensure that the work is aligned not only to its own aims, objectives and intended organizational outcomes, but also that, these, in turn, are aligned to the strategic direction of the organization.
- Compile thorough and complete documentation of the work undertaken.
**Essential duties and responsibilities:
- Monitors the daily activities of the quality assurance activities.
- Monitoring, handling, and documenting any activities related to the implementation of quality management system.
- Carries out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the standard procedures, organizations policies, and applicable laws.
- Trains, plans, schedules, and assigns work, for new standard operating procedure.
- Conducts, tracks, and analyze all issue from audits (internal and/or external) and quality metrics together with Quality Head.
- Ensure the continuity of quality investigations and follow ups to ensure the completion of corrective/preventive action as impact of deviations, audits, or change control occurrence by discussion with Business Quality Head.
- Coordinates with related functions for in-depth inspections/investigations for root cause analysis together with Quality Head.
- Conduct audits whenever required by collaborating with relevant function.
- Reports inspection findings to department and upper management in a timely fashion.
- Ensure all quality issues are being communicated to the relevant function in a timely and correct manner.
- Assess changes to documentation and processes and ensure good documentation for all changes and approvals.
- Ensure all the quality actions are executed through the collaboration with the related functions, including
with external stakeholders.
-Site Expert on Complaint Management System
- Assist Purchasing Department to manage suppliers.
** Other features of the job:
Any other duties as assigned by Business Quality Head or by the business
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Attractive Salary
Yêu cầu công việc
**Essential knowledge and skills:
- Minimum Bachelor degree in Pharmacy or Life Sciences related disciplines
- Minimum 5 years working experience in Quality Assurance
- Experience with ISO 9001 or equivalent standards
- Understanding about the Pharma/Consumer/MDD regulations in Vietnam
- Certified as the Lead Auditor or have auditing experiences.
**Core competencies required for this role:
- Integrity and Credo-based actions
- Results and Performance Driven
- Big Picture Orientation
- Organization and Talent Development
- Intellectual Curiosity
- Collaboration & Teaming
- Sense of Urgency
- Prudent Risk Taking
- Self-awareness and adaptability
Yêu cầu hồ sơ
- Sơ yêu lý lịch
- Đơn xin việc
- Các giấy tờ liên quan
Thông tin liên hệ
chỉ:12th Floor – Vietcombank Tower, 05 Me Linh Square, Ben Nghe Ward, District 01
Hạn nộp hồ sơ:04/01/2019