Thông tin tuyển dụng nhanh
Kinh nghiệm: Chưa có kinh nghiệm
Yêu cầu bằng cấp: Không yêu cầu
Số lượng cần tuyển: 0
Hình thức làm việc: Toàn thời gian cố định
Chức vụ: Thực tập sinh
Yêu cầu giới tính: Không yêu cầu
Mô tả công việc
This position, located in Ho Chi Minh City, plays a key role in identifying, developing and promoting business opportunities in Vietnam for Australian companies as well as attracting investment from Vietnam to Australia.
In this role, you will:
- Deliver high quality and professional services to Australian business including:
• providing advice on market conditions and market entry strategies
• monitoring and providing advice on the constantly evolving regulatory environment in Vietnam
• coordinating visit programs and in-market support in accordance with Austrade’s Client Service Policy
- Lead the Major Infrastructure and Services team with direct responsibility to build and maintain networks with key business contacts, government agencies and other stakeholders in the infrastructure and associated services sectors.
- Drive trade and investment sector strategy for Australian business in the infrastructure and services sector in Vietnam.
- Undertake market research and analysis to identify market trends and business opportunities for Australian companies.
- Help to drive commercial outcomes through identification and introduction of market opportunities to Australian industry.
- Work as part of the Austrade Vietnam team to contribute to the development and delivery of the Austrade Vietnam Business Plan and team outcomes.
- Provide coaching to team members, ensure team members understand their role, utilise Austrade systems effectively, and adhere to Austrade policies in carrying out their work.
- Actively apply Austrade business practices and maintain accuracy of information in all Austrade Business Systems to deliver accurate and timely reporting and effective relationship management.
- Contribute to knowledge creation within Austrade, by adopting information practices, sharing knowledge and information, and by embracing best practice and development opportunities.
- Maintain Austrade standards and policies, including diversity in the work place, ethical practice and compliance with audit requirements.
- Work collaboratively within the Austrade network to contribute to service delivery and achieve desired outcomes, while upholding the Australian Public Service (APS) Values, Employment Principles and Code of Conduct and Work Health & Safety (WHS) principles.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
Given the nature of what we do, we thrive when our teams are made up of people from different backgrounds, cultures, genders, education, training, interests and skills. There are several particular attributes we will consider when looking for the best fit for this role including:
- Minimum 8-10 years’ business development or marketing experience in international organisations.
- Track record of achieving results in a commercial environment and the ability to apply this successfully to trade facilitation and investment attraction.
- Demonstrated skills in the development and management of productive working relationships with key stakeholders, and an ability to utilise these networks to achieve business results.
- Advanced communication and analytical skills, with the ability to clearly articulate complex concepts/ideas and to professionally represent Austrade and Australia in Vietnam.
- Experience working as part of a team across multiple locations in a performance driven culture.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Theo chính sách của công ty
Yêu cầu công việc
Applications will be accepted only via Austrade’s online recruitment system, eRecruit by 20:00 pm (Vietnam time) 1 May 2019. Submit your online application through the following URL:
*Your application should outline how your skills, experience and qualifications make you a strong candidate for this role, by framing your response around the skills and abilities identified under “What we are looking for” above. Please limit your response to 800 words. As part of your application you will also need to provide:
- Current resume
- Contact details of three referees.
Yêu cầu hồ sơ
- Sơ yêu lý lịch
- Đơn xin việc
- Các giấy tờ liên quan
Thông tin liên hệ
Người liên hệ:
Địa chỉ:Chưa cập nhật
Hạn nộp hồ sơ:05/05/2019