Thông tin tuyển dụng nhanh
Kinh nghiệm: Chưa có kinh nghiệm
Yêu cầu bằng cấp: Không yêu cầu
Số lượng cần tuyển: 0
Hình thức làm việc:
Toàn thời gian cố định
Chức vụ: Trưởng Nhóm
Yêu cầu giới tính:
Không yêu cầu
Mô tả công việc
The prospective candidate will be responsible for analyzing and defining customer’s requirements to provide comprehensive consultation and long-term recommendation to the management on both the software applications development and business aspects. Regularly interacting with the business users, they will ensure the maximum utilization of the applications capability and work continuously on bridging the gap between application limitation and user expectation.
• Investigate, record, analyze, and confirm system requirements and business processes;
• Negotiate acceptance criteria with the stakeholders and product owner(s);
• Produce high quality and concise requirements and design documents which accurately reflect the business requirements and can be clearly understood by internal or external Solution Developers;
• Provide well-reasoned, user-centered, user-interface design advice to the software developers consistent with the architecture and security principles and standards;
• Take the lead in producing User Requirement Specifications, Software/System Requirement Specifications (URS/SRS) and Feature Lists documentation, etc.;
• Support User Acceptance Testing, verifying bugs/issues with stakeholders and product owners;
• Manage requests, analyze changes, and follow processes of changing requests.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Full insurance contribution , additional healthcare insurance in labor contract
- Summer trip, year-end party, team building activities
- Company bus support at late night
Yêu cầu công việc
• Minimum 4 years’ experience as business analyst for business application platforms;
• Experience in UML design, data modeling, and user stories;
• Proven ability in typical business analyst skills such as requirements engineering, business process analysis, and modeling techniques;
• Excellent command of English language skills (writing, speaking, listening and reading).
• Experience in HRM, Recruitment, and Operational systems is preferred;
• Experience with SQL Server – SQL queries, Tables, Views is an advantage;
• Certificates in Business Analysis is an advantage.
Why Tek Experts?
We at Tek Experts, believe in our team and we want you to be part of us. That means we provide ongoing support for your development and give you exposure to the newest technologies and working environments. We’re a modern, challenging and fast growing, business because of the success of our people. They are smart, curious, client-oriented and results-driven.
My Career. My Future. My Tek Experts.
Tek Experts is an equal opportunity employer. We do not and will not discriminate in employment and personnel practices on the basis of race, sex, age, handicap, religion, national origin or any other basis prohibited by applicable law. Hiring, transferring and promotion practices are performed without regard to the above listed items.
Yêu cầu hồ sơ
- Sơ yêu lý lịch
- Đơn xin việc
- Các giấy tờ liên quan
Thông tin liên hệ
Người liên hệ:
Lotte Building, 16th Floor, 54 Lieu Giai street, Doi Can Ward, Ba Dinh District, Ha Noi
Hạn nộp hồ sơ: