Thông tin tuyển dụng nhanh
Kinh nghiệm: Chưa có kinh nghiệm
Yêu cầu bằng cấp: Không yêu cầu
Số lượng cần tuyển: 0
Hình thức làm việc:
Toàn thời gian cố định
Chức vụ: Thực tập sinh
Yêu cầu giới tính:
Không yêu cầu
Mô tả công việc
We have an opportunity for a Senior Brand Manager, directly report to Category Lead, Digestive, based in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam and responsible for managing the assigned products/brands and ensure achievement of business results (monthly/quarterly/annually sales volume/value, market share and profitability targets) of these ones by implementing promotional plans within approved budget.
1. Marketing Strategic Planning
• Existing brand planning
o Establish yearly/quarterly marketing strategic plan based on profound analysis/ understanding about market/competitors/channel/customers/consumers
o Closely monitor brand activities/performance and regularly review marketing plan to come up with appropriate POA (Plan Of Action) to solve specific issues/to deliver KPIs of the assigned products
o Do quarterly brand review/ad-hoc business review with board of management in a well-prepared presentation.
• Product Life-Cycle/Long-Range Plan Management:
o Tailor yearly NPL plans following the 5-year strategy for the in-charge brands to ensure yearly sales target delivered.
o Entirely responsible for new product launch projects in co-ordination with related internal and external functions to ensure products are launched in the right manner, starting from concept design down to actual sales.
2. Marketing Operation (Execution & Monitoring)
• Effectively implement all marketing initiatives in all the channels including pharmacy, GT & MT, hospital, within allocated budget under the brand strategy to achieve yearly value/volume objectives.
• In-charge products’ P&L Management
• Project Management: from planning to post evaluation stage in co-ordination with relevant functions to manage required actions happen timely and effectively.
• Field Force Co-Ordination in all the 4 channels (hospital, pharmacy, GT & MT):
o Well co-ordinate with FF team in relevant promotion campaigns
o Effectively communicate to FF brand strategy/Plan of Action to ensure all brand activities are implemented in the right direction.
o Provide sufficient training to FF on brand message/new product functions
• Communication Development: brief and manage the communication development of in charge brands/products with internal/external agencies
• Agency Management: brief and manage advertising/media/activation agencies to ensure marketing materials/programs to be effectively developed and implemented
• Market Research: in coordination with market research team, brief and manage research agencies to execute necessary research/survey for the in-charge brands and finally integrate findings extracted from market researches into brand plans.
• Brand Monitoring: closely monitor all brand performance as well as competitive scene and market intelligence in all selling channels (Hospital/Pharmacy/MT/GT)
• Sales Forecasting: do monthly sales forecasting in co-ordination with Supply Chain team under the long-term sales forecast of in-charge brands/products
• Budget Control: effectively and timely follow up and manage marketing budget of the assigned products.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Premium Healthcare
- Team Building
Yêu cầu công việc
• University Degree or higher.
• At least 5 year experience in MNC companies.
• Strong desire to grow & win together as a team.
• Strong track records for brand and new product launching and development.
• Experience in strategic planning and execution
• Dares to dream & innovate and possesses strong execution in excellence to be part of our Indochina Consumer Healthcare team.
Yêu cầu hồ sơ
- Sơ yêu lý lịch
- Đơn xin việc
- Các giấy tờ liên quan
Thông tin liên hệ
Người liên hệ:
No.10 Ham Nghi, District 1, Ho Chi Minh City
Hạn nộp hồ sơ: