Thông tin tuyển dụng nhanh
Kinh nghiệm: Chưa có kinh nghiệm
Yêu cầu bằng cấp: Không yêu cầu
Số lượng cần tuyển: 0
Hình thức làm việc:
Toàn thời gian cố định
Chức vụ: Trưởng Nhóm
Yêu cầu giới tính:
Không yêu cầu
Mô tả công việc
The Vietnam Assurance practice is planning for significant growth in its Risk Assurance business. Therefore we are looking for an outgoing and confident candidate with experience in internal audit, risk management and internal control, to join our Risk Assurance team as a Senior Associate in our Hanoi and Ho Chi Minh City offices. This will be an exciting opportunity to work in one of the fastest growing parts of our business and has potential to develop quickly into a senior leadership role. You will be expected to work closely with our partners and directors to identify and win assignments, then lead the teams and take responsibility for the quality and timely delivery of the work. Whilst the focus will be on financial services clients, there will also be a need to be involved in non-FS work as well.
• Working with Partners, Directors, Senior Managers and Managers in managing client relationships and work streams;
• Identifying and addressing client needs, including leading client discussions and meetings;
• Conducting and reviewing detailed fieldwork - understanding, evaluating and testing the design and operating effectiveness of accounting and internal control systems, offering recommendations for any weaknesses noted to help improve our clients businesses;
• Delegating appropriate work to junior members of staff and review their work in a structured format, including, on-the-job training and coaching to junior members of our team; and
• Proactively contributing to the growth of our practice, reporting to Partners, Directors, Senior Managers and Managers on business development tasks including pitching for new work, bringing new insights and value to our clients, account management, solution development, team development and other new departmental initiatives.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Attractive salary & bonus
- Laptop Provided
- Clear career path & professional working environment
Yêu cầu công việc
• Degree from a recognised institution of higher learning, preferably in Accounting, Computer Science or business administration;
• Project management experience;
• Minimum of two-year-experience with exposure to external/internal audits and/or risk management, internal control work.
• Experience in managing junior colleagues and an interest in developing others.
• Experience in working in large organisations with complex environments.
HOW TO APPLY:
If you would like to work in an exciting role with opportunities for advancement, including overseas assignments and secondments, please send your CV in English with a cover letter expressing how you match this position.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interview.
Thank you for your interest in career opportunities at PwC Vietnam.
Yêu cầu hồ sơ
- Sơ yêu lý lịch
- Đơn xin việc
- Các giấy tờ liên quan
Thông tin liên hệ
Người liên hệ:
8th Fl., Saigon Tower, 29 Le Duan, District 1, Ho Chi Minh City
Hạn nộp hồ sơ: