Thông tin tuyển dụng nhanh
Kinh nghiệm: Chưa có kinh nghiệm
Yêu cầu bằng cấp: Không yêu cầu
Số lượng cần tuyển: 0
Hình thức làm việc:
Toàn thời gian cố định
Chức vụ: Trưởng Nhóm
Yêu cầu giới tính:
Không yêu cầu
Mô tả công việc
Our client is an international corporation that has produce various lines of electrical technology products. In order to enhance their software development and R&D, they are urgently looking for a senior engineer or a leader for their software development team, specialized in Machine Learning, Deep Learning and AI.
The role will have the responsibilities included, but not limited to:
* Manage the AI development team of the company; provide proper support, supervision and guidelines for members of the team.
* Research, update the technology trends in the market and find the proper applications of AI and Machine Learning in product development, production progress and other processes of the company.
* Optimize the embedded systems with AI applications.
* Cooperate with others related departments to work on the products and other relevant processes in the company.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Attractive and competitive salary & bonus package depend on abilities, performance and competencies;
Yêu cầu công việc
Our ideal candidates are the ones who meet these requirements:
- Have a Bachelors Degree or higher
- Have strong experience with AI, machine learning or deep learning
- Experienced with C, C++, C# or Python language.
- Experienced with graphic programming
- Experienced with common frameworks
- Experienced with object-oriented design
- Have communication and teamwork skills; be proactive and have the ability to work under pressure
- Have good research skills
- Good command of English.
You are invited to send us a full detailed resume in English together with daytime contact numbers as soon as possible. Applications will be treated in total confidentiality.
Yêu cầu hồ sơ
- Sơ yêu lý lịch
- Đơn xin việc
- Các giấy tờ liên quan
Thông tin liên hệ
chỉ:20th Floor, E Town Central - 11 Doan Van Bo, Ward 12, District4
Hạn nộp hồ sơ:26/04/2019