Thông tin tuyển dụng nhanh
Kinh nghiệm: Chưa có kinh nghiệm
Yêu cầu bằng cấp: Không yêu cầu
Số lượng cần tuyển: 0
Hình thức làm việc:
Toàn thời gian cố định
Chức vụ: Trưởng Nhóm
Yêu cầu giới tính:
Không yêu cầu
Mô tả công việc
Would you like to grow with one of the best leading insurance company in the world?
Would you like to develop yourself in a dynamic and open environment?
If YES, Prudential Assurance Vietnam is looking for you!
Prudential At a Glance
Being one of the leading life insurers, Prudential Vietnam is privileged to provide insurance services to millions of Vietnamese people. Prudential Vietnam has one of the largest market share in the life insurance market with a wide range of products.
We are proud of being an Employer of Choice thanks to our great values and benefits given to our employees. Our reputation and success are built upon the talent and commitment of our people. We set the promise to our employees that we care and share in the open environment with the culture, vision and mission throughout four values:
- Enjoy work, enjoy life
- Lead the game
- Act the promise
- Grow endlessly
Working with Prudential as Senior Actuarial Analyst (Valuation) means becoming a part of a prestigious global financial services group and an exciting vision: to be the leader in helping customers achieve their long-term financial goals. You will be the champion to ensure that actuarial reports and valuation processes are in line with sound actuarial principles and standards, statutory requirements and meet department’s goals and objectives.
- Perform periodic actuarial valuations and assist in the maintenance and development of the valuation system. Ensure any changes are fully documented.
- Conduct regular financial reports including those for the local regulator, regional office and internal management team.
- Provide support to Solvency 2/Ecap and other corporate actuarial projects.
- Responsible for European Embedded Value, IFRS and Statutory Valuation, Risk analyses and New Business Profit reports.
- Perform periodic experience study analyses, including mortality, morbidity, persistency and expenses.
- Perform sources of earning analysis for IFRS.
- Assist in business planning process.
- Carry out a wide variety of ad-hoc actuarial investigations, as required from time-to-time, ensuring all results are thoroughly checked for accuracy and consistency.
- Actively study towards a recognized actuarial qualification.
- Provide support to more junior actuarial students.
- Others: to be assigned by the Line manager or Company’s management (if any)
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- 13th month salary & Competitive Bonus & 20 days of annual leave
- Financial Support, Health care and Well-being programs for all staff and their family
- Extensive training program
Yêu cầu công việc
- A good university degree in a subject with significant exposure to actuarial, finance, mathematics and/or statistics. Passed some actuarial exams is a plus
- 1-3 years of relevant actuarial experience.
- Good command of written and spoken English
- Good analytical skill
- Knowledge of Excel, MS Word, Access and database packages
- Knowledge of basic actuarial techniques and terminology
- Experience in Actuarial CF model (Prophet is preferable)
Why Should You Apply?
- Attractive salary
- Beneficial package including: Yoga class, health talk, mental counseling, pension plan, life insurance & financial supports
- Open environment and clear career road map
- 20 days of annual leave
Yêu cầu hồ sơ
- Sơ yêu lý lịch
- Đơn xin việc
- Các giấy tờ liên quan
Thông tin liên hệ
Người liên hệ:
Level 25 - 37 Ton Duc Thang District 1, HCMC
Hạn nộp hồ sơ: