Thông tin tuyển dụng nhanh
Kinh nghiệm: Chưa có kinh nghiệm
Yêu cầu bằng cấp: Không yêu cầu
Số lượng cần tuyển: 0
Hình thức làm việc:
Toàn thời gian cố định
Chức vụ: Thực tập sinh
Yêu cầu giới tính:
Không yêu cầu
Mô tả công việc
ABOUT YOUR ROLE:
● Develop new business opportunities in the HPC (Household and Personal Care) / F&B / Lubricants/ Pharmaceutical market in line with the Avery Dennison Marketing Plan.
● Develop a solid network of relationships with key decision-makers at brand owners to build a solid opportunity pipeline and drive the overall adoption of pressure-sensitive technologies.
● Provide internal team and customers with segment related information and strategy through training, meeting, reports.
● Work closely with commercial teams ( Sales, PM, Marcom…) to define product and service strategies that drive segment growth and profitability.
● Develop a deep understanding of key packaging trends in the category industry and derive implications for future label stock demand
● Co-work with industry partners such as association, machine suppliers etc to maximize the brand impact of Avery Dennison
YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES WILL INCLUDE:
● Strategy & Implementation: Define local end-user & segment plans, which clearly establish product positioning (or product differentiation strategies) versus competitive products, product development direction, communication and plan service programs This includes the development of the new market and/or applications to gain or protect our share in the segment.
● Growing the Business: Define and drive short and mid-term segment plans and longer-term strategy roadmaps and end-user customer program. Grow the business by developing and introducing new and up-graded products to address product gaps in the market in collaboration of product teams.
● Product Launches & Support: Conduct competitive product assessments and develop a new product or product positioning strategies to compete. Drive product launches with communication and training. Ensure that new products are introduced professionally, with appropriate positioning, pricing, sales materials, promotions and accompanying services. Seek end-user insights to create new ideas/products for specific segment requirements with PLT teams.
● Relationships: Establish and maintain in close co-operation with Labels & Packaging Material Asia Pacific team, a successful long term product strategy to achieve required sales value and margins along with the objectives (manage product life cycle).
● Measurement and Analysis: Assess current revenue performance and monitor product profitability. Partner with the organization (Sales / BDMs) to ensure the development of programs, tools initiatives to improve performance. Manage products with respect to forecast, packaging, range, logistic requirements, etc.
● Margin: Manage product profitability
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Variable Bonus
Yêu cầu công việc
● Bachelor’s degree required. MBA is a plus.
● 6 years of +of commercial business/business development experience.
● End-user/ Brand Owner engagement is required.
● HPC (Household and Personal Care) / F&B / Lubricants/ Pharma packaging experience is highly valued.
● Experience in product development and new product commercialization
● Proven track record in building and maintaining customer relationships
● Must be able to champion and drive new business ventures, establish new contacts.
● Open and innovative mindset to propose new idea and action
Yêu cầu hồ sơ
- Sơ yêu lý lịch
- Đơn xin việc
- Các giấy tờ liên quan
Thông tin liên hệ
Người liên hệ:
Ho Chi Minh City Lot 7-2 M7-Tan Binh Ind. Park
Hạn nộp hồ sơ: