Thông tin tuyển dụng nhanh
Kinh nghiệm: Chưa có kinh nghiệm
Yêu cầu bằng cấp: Không yêu cầu
Số lượng cần tuyển: 0
Hình thức làm việc:
Toàn thời gian cố định
Chức vụ: Thực tập sinh
Yêu cầu giới tính:
Không yêu cầu
Mô tả công việc
The core purpose of the Solutions Customer Service Manager is to ensure delivery of Damco’s value proposition to its Solutions customers through excellent customer service delivery. The CS Manager leads the customer facing teams of the CSO and drives continuous improvement, training and development and service quality programs that support Damco’s strategy of differentiation vs competition.
This position also:
• Holds the primary responsibility for customer retention and for identifying cross sell/up sells opportunities to the customers.
• Provides thought leadership to all products, Implementation manager, CI managers and other heads of department.
The customer facing teams:
• Act as the prime point of contact for their customers
• Manage bookings
• Resolve queries and manage escalation
• Coordinate with Regional product heads, regional stakeholders, Global and Key account managers and the Operations teams
The position is responsible and accountable for the following:
• Lead and Manage the Customer service teams to focus on the key Customer Service Drivers:
o Easy to Do Business with
o Timely Delivery of Documents;
o Pro-Active Notification;
o Exception Management;
o Efficient claim handling
o Ensure service delivery alignment with agreed client SLA’s.
• Drive understanding of contracts, terms and conditions and charge structures to ensure Damco a) delivers on its promises and b) takes every opportunity to up-sell and receive value for all services provided.
• Implementation of new customers into the CSO ; ensure proper SOPs/IOPs are established and managed through any related hyper-care
• Ensure that the Customer service teams adhere to service standards for:
o Confirming and sending bookings
o Resolving issues/query from the Ops team
o Responding to customer enquiries
• Monitor data integrity of systems.
• Responsible for cross sell/up sell, customer retention.
• Follow up on Outstanding payments
• Monitor, record and report the performance of Customer Service teams with suitable recommendations on
o Service delivery wins & Service failures
• Work with the KAMs/ Commercial team to establish and strengthen customer relationships.
Expectations from the Role:
• Build Strong Customer Relationships:
o Regular review with the Global and regional account managers to identify the list of critical customers and review customer service on a Monthly basis.
o Carry out Monthly/quarterly formal reviews with the critical customers
o Develop an strong understanding of the business of Critical customers to ensure customer retention
o Act as a Client Relationship Manager responsible for Client Retention- Set up a calling pattern with critical customers & engaging with them to build strong relationships , identifying and suggesting value added services as appropriate
o Provide regular updates to commercial team on cross-sell/ up-sell opportunities
• Stakeholder Management
o Act as a prime point of contact with customers, working closely with Key Account Managers and Damco overseas offices to deliver seamless customer experience
o Ensure effective communication to Customer Service Office Managers, Area Management and Commercial team on market / customer updates / issues & service requests.
o Collaboration with internal stakeholders, not restricted to Procurement/BPI/Operations/Products teams to identify areas of cost savings/process optimization/improvements.
• People Development
o Manage team boundaries and allocate resources between teams for an effective work load balance and to optimize resources
o Set clear objectives and guide team to achieve targets and performance standards
o Develop a robust succession plan and ensure people growth
o Ensure coaching and best practice sharing across the Customer Service teams
o Responsible for employee engagement
o Lead the team to achieve best-in-class Customer Service
• Information Systems
o Customer Advisory System – maintain an up to date knowledge of market conditions affecting service, including congestion, surcharges, strikes, border closures, natural disasters, etc. and to oversee the creation and issue of customer advisory notices to Commercial Offices and to customers.
o Customer Satisfaction and Service Quality Benchmarking and Improvement Program – in line with Damco Global Policy and Processes.
o Reporting and Performance Management Overview for Teams under his or her management, and to Benchmark / Drive Performance v Agreed Performance Standards
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Attractive package and bonus
- Internal & external trainings
- Companys activities: movies/birthday/outing trip...
Yêu cầu công việc
• Operational Efficiency & knowledge of industry
o 5 - 10 years in a Supply Chain / Logistics role , ideally from within Damco’s industry
o Proven Track record of Managing Customer Service / Operations office. Ability to build and/or promote relations with clients
o Familiarity with the following is preferred :
Customer segmentation as per Damco strategy
Damco internal policies & processes : e.g. Product Management / Procurement / Trade Lane Management/ Pricing / Quotation / Booking Management etc.
Customer Service Quality Standards and BPI processes
• Communication Skills
o Excellent communication skills and the ability to communicate confidently
o Customer-facing and interaction skills with high-level of customer orientation
• Passion for Customer Service
o Passion to drive closures & customer solutions
o Good planning skills and the ability to work under pressure to deadline
• People Development
o Strong people management skills – ability to attract and retain talent in the organization
o Ability to develop a robust succession plan and ensure people growth
Yêu cầu hồ sơ
- Sơ yêu lý lịch
- Đơn xin việc
- Các giấy tờ liên quan
Thông tin liên hệ
chỉ:4th-5th Floor, Zen Plaza, 54-56 Nguyen Trai Dist. 1, Ho Chi Minh City
Hạn nộp hồ sơ:30/01/2019