Thông tin tuyển dụng nhanh
Kinh nghiệm: Chưa có kinh nghiệm
Yêu cầu bằng cấp: Không yêu cầu
Số lượng cần tuyển: 0
Hình thức làm việc:
Toàn thời gian cố định
Chức vụ: Trưởng Nhóm
Yêu cầu giới tính:
Không yêu cầu
Mô tả công việc
Our client is a top SAP partner with business consulting and technology projects in Enterprise Project Management. To support their clients in Vietnam, they are looking for an SAP ABAP consultant (contractual) with some requirements as below:
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Attractive remuneration package
- Opportunities to join in latest technology projects
- Great working environment
Yêu cầu công việc
* Bachelors or advanced degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or Business from an accredited institution or equivalent with at least 6 + years of ABAP experience
• Hands on Knowledge on OOPs, Webdnypro and OData knowledge.
• Hands on skills various BADI’s available at different stages to implement custom logic involving complex calculations, writing data back to model & comments.
• Strong experience with Custom ABAP development skills & custom modules.
• Design and develop ABAP programs/logics in Transformations, extraction exists, reporting exists in BW & BPC Extractors/programs and function modules.
• Other desired skills (Interface programs, ABAP custom reports, User Exits/ Enhancements, RFC’s, Smart Forms/Adobe Interactive Forms , workflows, Extractors)
• Good understanding of SAP modules such as SAP FI, HR, SCM processes.
• Knowledge on Performance tuning and interfacing technologies.
• Knowledge on ABAP on HANA programming is an advantage.
• Prior knowledge or experience on BPC related BAID’s / Web UI & Excel interfaces will be an added advantage.
• Document Technical Specifications for ABAP design and development process for support and knowledge transfer
• Strong verbal and written communications skills, with an ability to express complex technical concepts in business terms and in English
• Possess interpersonal skills to engage and collaborate in a team environment.
• Adherence to IT/SAP project methodologies, and change control processes.
• Willingness to work off business hours and weekends as required for production support when issues arise.
• Proven experience completing assigned tasks on multiple projects with tight deadlines successfully.
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills able to identify flexible and forward thinking IT solutions.
• Prior experience supporting financial based ERP / BW/EPM applications
Yêu cầu hồ sơ
- Sơ yêu lý lịch
- Đơn xin việc
- Các giấy tờ liên quan
Thông tin liên hệ
Người liên hệ:
Chưa cập nhật
Hạn nộp hồ sơ: