Kinh nghiệm: 5 - 10 năm kinh nghiệm
Yêu cầu bằng cấp: Cử nhân
Số lượng cần tuyển: 0
Hình thức làm việc: Toàn thời gian cố định
Chức vụ: Thực tập sinh
Yêu cầu giới tính: Không yêu cầu
* GENERAL JOB FUNCTION
- The sample delivery centre manager will be directly responsible for running, maintaining and improving the warehouse facility for ScanCom samples and stock. The Sample delivery centre receives and delivers furniture samples and materials to many different departments within ScanCom. They will hold full responsibility for the department, including keeping to budget, cost-saving where possible and providing quick-time solutions.
- Full responsibility for the daily running of Sample Delivery Centre
- Budget management for the department
- Responsible for the development of the team including recruitment
* RESPONSIBILITIES, DUTIES & AUTHORITIES:
- Controls inventory levels by conducting physical counts; reconciling with data storage system.
- Full supervision of receiving and delivering of samples
- Safeguards warehouse operations and contents by establishing and monitoring security procedures and protocols
- Ensure sample warehouse is clean, well arranged and in good condition.
- Oversee daily stock take and update of sample lists
- Directly manage team supervisors
- Keep close eyes on sample request in and out showroom.
- Support with TD, PM, PPM in urgent delivery cases.
- To make sure not miss any sample order from Sales VN.
- Maintain Monthly report of incoming and outgoing samples
- Supervise subordinate’s working performance
- Achieves financial objectives by preparing an annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions.
- Maintain a high standard of packing and loading through regular training
- Actively seek to improve working conditions
- Maintains warehouse staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees
- Maintains warehouse staff job results by coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results.
- Maintain cushion cover re-use program
- Maintain a strong working relationship with logistics and IM/EX team
- Organise and execute stock takes every 6 months
** WORKING RELATIONSHIP
- Senior Project Manager
- Project Management team
- Technical team
- Logistics, planning and warehouse department
- Sales Department
- PPM CM, PPM OM, TD for processing order.
- IMEX for sending to customer.
* External: None
- Superior Project Senior Manager (Expat)
- Subordinate: SDC Staffs & SDC workers
- Bachelor Degree, major in Economic or Technical field
- At least 10 years in a warehouse/logistics and 05 years in management role
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Numeracy and an understanding of finance for stock management
- Planning and organising skills to effectively manage the flow of stock
- Strategic thinking to improve
- Good communication in English
- Familiar with ERP or similar software
- Sơ yêu lý lịch
- Đơn xin việc
- Các giấy tờ liên quan
Người liên hệ:
Địa chỉ: Lô 10, Đường 8, KCN Sóng Thần 1 , Thị xã Dĩ An , Bình Dương , Việt Nam
Hạn nộp hồ sơ: 01/01/1970