Thông tin tuyển dụng nhanh
Kinh nghiệm: Chưa có kinh nghiệm
Yêu cầu bằng cấp: Không yêu cầu
Số lượng cần tuyển: 0
Hình thức làm việc:
Toàn thời gian cố định
Chức vụ: Trưởng Nhóm
Yêu cầu giới tính:
Không yêu cầu
Mô tả công việc
Take the next step in your career at ABB, working in a team that is dedicated to creating a future where innovative digital technologies allow greater access to cleaner energy.
For our Marketing, Sales and Product Management team, understanding the full potential of our technology and the trends in our markets is highly rewarding. In addition, helping customers all over the world improve efficiency, save resources and reduce emissions gives our work a powerful sense of purpose.
ABB is a world leader in Motion offering a wide range of products and services including drives, motors and generators. Key application includes energy conversion, actuation, automation, standardize manufacturing cells for application such as machine tending, welding, cutting, painting, finishing, palletizing, and packing and engineered system for automotive industry. ABB offers a comprehensive range of reliable and high efficiency motors and generators for all applications.
Combining the best available materials with superior technology, the electric motors and generators are designed to operate reliably.
You will play a key role in supporting the sales team, preparing technical & commercial offer, sales proposals for Motors and Generators business line in Vietnam. Reporting to Local Product Group Manager, your proficiency in technicality will be vital.
- Supporting your sales colleagues to determine the optimal and most cost-effective solutions to meet customer needs.
- Collecting and collating all information needed to prepare the proposal, including both technical and cost elements.
- Preparing formal technical and commercial offers with clear communication of contract terms.
- Analyzing customer needs and competitor offers through market intelligence and insight from sales teams.
- Providing support and input in meetings, product presentations and negotiations.
- Performing lost proposal analysis, identifies potential cause, and recommending future actions in cooperation with sales/local business line.
- Establishing and maintaining effective customer relationship to understand customer needs and providing necessary
technical support to sales engineers.
- Living ABB’s core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for
your colleagues and the business.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Attractive salary
- Social insurance, health insurance, unemployment insurance according to Labor Laws
- Professional, dynamic working environment
Yêu cầu công việc
- University Bachelor Degree in Mechanical/Electrical/Mechatronic Engineering.
- 3-5 years’ experience working with relevant field. Experienced field works as site engineer (or maintenance engineer at the factory) is the advantage.
- Attention to detail, self-starters, proactive, ability to learn, good interpersonal skills and result-oriented.
- Able to work under pressure and willing to travel within assigned territory and overseas.
- Computer literate, good in Microsoft Office tools, AutoCAD.
- Good command of spoken and written English. Self-starter, good team player, result oriented and good organizational skills.
More about us
Bring your very own sense of pride and purpose as you help us drive forward the Fourth Industrial Revolution – creating a sustainable future for our planet, and your career. Join ABB and harness the power of our diverse global network, as you collaborate with and learn from our world-class teams. Above all, challenge yourself every day. Let’s write the future, together.
Recruitment Agencies please be aware that this role is being managed by the internal ABB Talent team directly. We will reach out to our preferred agency partners should we require support. Your adherence to our process is appreciated.
Yêu cầu hồ sơ
- Sơ yêu lý lịch
- Đơn xin việc
- Các giấy tờ liên quan
Thông tin liên hệ
chỉ:Km09, National Highway 1A, Hoang Mai, Hanoi
Hạn nộp hồ sơ:28/08/2019