Thông tin tuyển dụng nhanh
Kinh nghiệm: Chưa có kinh nghiệm
Yêu cầu bằng cấp: Không yêu cầu
Số lượng cần tuyển: 0
Hình thức làm việc:
Toàn thời gian cố định
Chức vụ: Thực tập sinh
Yêu cầu giới tính:
Không yêu cầu
Mô tả công việc
ABB is a global leader in industrial technology. Established in Vietnam in 1993, ABB recently has around 900 employees working in three regions across the country to ensure the nationwide presence of the ABB brand. The Head Office and Transformer Factories are located in Hanoi, High Voltage and Medium Voltage Power Product factories are in Bac Ninh, other branch offices are in Da Nang and Ho Chi Minh City.
ABB’s Power Grid division delivers products, systems, services and software solutions. The products mainly includes high voltage products, transformers, grid system and grid automation. The major customers are power value chain serving utility, industry, transportation and infrastructure.
ABB Vietnam is seeking an Sales Manager to join our team in Power grid who would be responsible for sales activities and account management for target markets. Based in Ho Chi Minh City and reporting to Sales Manager your key areas of responsibility will include, but are not limited to:
• Handle market analysis by assessing the potential within segments and competitor prizing for target markets.
• Identify and developing new customers within assigned business are.
• Manage marketing activities including, promotional activities, seminars, exhibitions.
• Identify market opportunities, challenges and actions for short term and long term sales activities.
• With consultation of sales manager maintaining the customer database with customer information, contact person and
• Facilitate and managing negotiations.
• Ensure that the sales proposals are submitted and agreements are signed and are in accordance with the requirements.
• Follow up on customer payments as per the contracts.
• Track and monitor quotations in terms of volume of offers, won-lost analysis, pro-sales, etc.
• Ensure the agreements are compiled and the deliveries of products are implemented on time.
• Organize and coordinate the post sales marketing activities in collaboration with service.
• Track and follow up on customer satisfaction and customer complaints are regularly registered in the database.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
Yêu cầu công việc
To be considered for this role you should possess,
• A degree university degree in engineering.
• 5 Years’ of relevant experience in sales.
• Strong commercial awareness and business and industry knowledge.
• Strong command over English communication.
• Good wide network in industry.
• Should be self-starter, good team player and willing to travel.
Yêu cầu hồ sơ
- Sơ yêu lý lịch
- Đơn xin việc
- Các giấy tờ liên quan
Thông tin liên hệ
Người liên hệ:
Km09, National Highway 1A, Hoang Mai, Hanoi
Hạn nộp hồ sơ: