Thông tin tuyển dụng nhanh
Kinh nghiệm: Chưa có kinh nghiệm
Yêu cầu bằng cấp: Không yêu cầu
Số lượng cần tuyển: 0
Hình thức làm việc: Toàn thời gian cố định
Chức vụ: Trưởng Nhóm
Yêu cầu giới tính: Không yêu cầu
Mô tả công việc
Sales Manager is responsible for leading and driving the com. sales team to achieve com. sales targets, meeting the objectives of rates and managing the entire com. sales process to maintain and increase the existing client base.
1. Ensure the operational efficiency are carried out and maintained including services rendered to tenants, keeping the serviced office inventories, invoice billing on rents and others services in order.
2. Souring prospective tenants for serviced office
3. Leasing of serviced office units
4. Preparing and updating prospective tenant leasing list/ status
5. Assist in drawing up and implementing leasing strategies
6. Negotiate with tenants, consultants and joint- venture partners over marketing action plans and any leasing programmes
7. Ensure all lease administration procedures are documented
- Monitor expiry of leases at least one month in advance, depending on the lease terms
- Discuss renewal terms (including rates) with Director of Sales & Marketing/ General Manager for approval
- Preparation of lease agreements, for new tenancy, all lease agreements must be signed and returned back, security deposits and advance payment must be collected prior to handover
- Inform/ discuss/ report to Director of Sales & Marketing /General Manager on any operational issues requiring attention, approval and for information or reference. Any matters relating to the operation and leasing of Serviced Office
- Prompt submission of periodical reports to Director of Sales & Marketing /General Manager
- Monitoring of signed lease agreements to be returned back and filed in respective tenants file
8. Develop good relationship with the tenants
9. Liaise with Operations Department regarding the tenants’ feedback of complaints and requirements
10. Assist in handover of premises
- Liaise with engineering & finance & admin departments on date of handover
- Handle the keys and ensure they are in order
- Explain services/ facilities
11. Assist in handback of premises
- Recover all keys
- Monitor and arrange settlement of accounts
- Liaise with Engineering & Finance & Admin departments on date the tenant will hand back the premises
12. Perform any other duties as assigned by the Director of Sales & Marketing /General Manager
13. Divulging of property information: The company requires that you will not divulge any information dealings, transactions of affairs concerning the company which may come to your knowledge during or in the course of your employment with the company
14. Other works as assigned
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- - Attractive compensation package (salary & incentive system)
- -13th month salary/ Annual performance bonus/ Others company bonus system
- - Annual local & international training course.
Yêu cầu công việc
Degree in Business Administration / Marketing
At least 4 years of relevant experience in a similar capacity, with 2 years in the serviced office development or management environment.
Managerial Knowledge in the Hospitality Industry.
Excellent spoken and written English.
Well versed in use of computers such as PowerPoint and Excel.
Confident, Good organizational & people development sales, Outgoing personality.
Yêu cầu hồ sơ
- Sơ yêu lý lịch
- Đơn xin việc
- Các giấy tờ liên quan
Thông tin liên hệ
Người liên hệ:
Địa chỉ:Tower A, TD Plaza, Lot 20A, Le Hong Phong, Ngo Quyen, Hai Phong
Hạn nộp hồ sơ:05/05/2019