Thông tin tuyển dụng nhanh
Kinh nghiệm: Chưa có kinh nghiệm
Yêu cầu bằng cấp: Không yêu cầu
Số lượng cần tuyển: 0
Hình thức làm việc:
Toàn thời gian cố định
Chức vụ: Trưởng Nhóm
Yêu cầu giới tính:
Không yêu cầu
Mô tả công việc
Workplace: German House – 33 Le Duan, District 1, Ho Chi Minh City
Key Areas of Responsibility:
1. Management and administration of the key accounts is done appropriately
2. Developing and finalizing proposals, transforming client’s specification into a technical application/ solution, creating all required supporting documents up to a complete commercial quotation package is done according to Lechler’s standards.
3. Satisfying the client’s financial and technical criteria are met whilst satisfying the core product strategy and technical specifications as defined in the Lechler Spray Technology Bhd. Sdn.
4. Developing an annual forecast for the specified department.
5. Providing a detailed rolling forecast in relation to the annual sales plan defined and submitted by the sales team.
6. The Sales Manager will be responsible to classify and determine the status of our Key Accounts program based on the levels of each account. This is a dynamic program that will need to be evaluated by the Sales Manager every year.
Other Areas of Responsibility:
a. Provides the integrated team with the technical and commercial information, presentations and drawings they need to market our products in a competitive market place.
b. Interprets customers specifications, including communicating with customer to clarify incomplete or technical information.
c. Demonstrates competency in selecting the optimum technical solution to the customer’s enquiry and specifications.
d. Develops and creates cost estimates for the proposed customer solutions by using and tracking history data as well good judgment in an accurate manner.
e. Develops, expands and documents our knowledge base of the industry into which the equipment is offered.
f. Ensures proper specification of the product is in line with customer’s expectations and Lechler standards.
g. Answers customer inquiries and questions quickly and accurately in a highly technical –and professional manner.
h. Frequently communicates with customers and will travel to the customer for technical presentations and discussions as needed.
i. Assists the sales team in evaluating specifications during their bidding process.
j. Assists sales team in its efforts to gain orders from customers; for example, be available to answer technical questions or being present during final negotiations.
k. Liaises with Lechler application engineers on changes in product design to increase capability and cost reductions.
l. Analyzes returns data and creates the corrective action for product improvements.
m. Maintains a level of technical competency to meet the changing needs of the industry.
n. Oversees technical aspects of the order entry and submittal process to ensure that the requirements of the original customer orders are met.
o. Facilitates factory visits and sales trainings.
p. Develops and distributes White Papers, publications, lectures, and PPT presentations promoting technical aspects of the products.
q. Develops marketing activities also utilizing trade fairs/ exhibitions and conferences.
r. Reports to Managing Director
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Health insurance
- International environment
- Companys policy
Yêu cầu công việc
• Good communication skills and customer orientation
• Good technical competency with regard to understanding of various industrial processes
• Punctual, reliable, self-directed
Education and/or Experience:
• BS Degree in Engineering with 2-3 years of Sales experience.
• Master’s degree in Business, Economics or Engineering is a plus.
• Experience in steel production and processing industry is a plus.
Technology and Equipment:
• Be familiar and comfortable with AutoCAD software, Cad designers in discussions, proposals and presentations.
• Use of Microsoft Office Suites software (windows operating system)
Other Qualifications and Abilities:
• Proficiency in Vietnamese and English and possess the ability to read, to write, to analyze, and to interpret common scientific/technical literature, financial reports, and/or legal documents.
• Ability to respond to common inquires or complaints from customer, regulatory agencies, or members of the business community.
• Ability to effectively present information to senior management.
• Ability to read and interpret business related documents.
• Ability to speak, to write and to communicate in other ASEAN languages and/or Chinese is a plus.
• Ability to define problem, collects data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions
• Ability to interpret an extensive variety of technical instructions in mathematical or diagram form and deal with several abstract and concrete variables.
Frequent travel of 3-4 days a week within Vietnam
Yêu cầu hồ sơ
- Sơ yêu lý lịch
- Đơn xin việc
- Các giấy tờ liên quan
Thông tin liên hệ
Người liên hệ:
German House – 33 Le Duan, District 1, Ho Chi Minh City
Hạn nộp hồ sơ: