Thông tin tuyển dụng nhanh
Kinh nghiệm: Chưa có kinh nghiệm
Yêu cầu bằng cấp: Không yêu cầu
Số lượng cần tuyển: 0
Hình thức làm việc:
Toàn thời gian cố định
Chức vụ: Thực tập sinh
Yêu cầu giới tính:
Không yêu cầu
Mô tả công việc
- As a Sales Manager, you will manage and oversee the profitability of your business by developing long-term and short-term sales goals and manage selling cost. You will in charge of preparing yearly budget, as well as strategies to achieve business objectives. Your responsibility including define key dealers or partners and develop new markets.
- Working closely with the marketing team to approach customers and understand the performance of the dealers and accounts as well as understand market trends of the business and competitors.
- You will lead a big sales team, ensure that your sales teams are motivated and focused on the company’s strategic goals. Working with functional departments to set up or revise sales policies including selling policy, selling tools, sales call management. Besides that, you will cooperate with HR department in recruiting and training and developing team’s members.
- Develop new products and new dealers including negotiate with potential dealers, deal schemes, corporation contract, marketing program…
- Support to SMD for PR activities: prepare POSM (leaflet, standee, gifts…), prepare for exhibitions (agriculture exhibition), seminar.
- In charge of development and follow up new business models base on BODs scheduling & monitoring results, updating & reporting to head quarter.
- Attending seminars, exhibitions to find more potential partners & PR for ACS services.
- Prepare contents to PR for ACS, on website, on POSM.
- Organize meetings across departments for new business development related matters/issues.
- Participating in training courses which enhance knowledge related to business development, and current job duty.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Tháng lương thứ 13, bảo hiểm 24 giờ
- 12 ngày
Yêu cầu công việc
- Bachelors Degree in related fields
- Computer proficiency and software support for training
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- The ideal candidate has an excellent sales track record as well as effective sales, planning, strong leadership and people management experience within the FMCG industry and or financial field.
- Furthermore, you will possess:
* Good business acumen
* A dynamic personality
* Excellent communication and presentation skills
* Fluency on English (4 skills)
Yêu cầu hồ sơ
- Sơ yêu lý lịch
- Đơn xin việc
- Các giấy tờ liên quan
Thông tin liên hệ
Người liên hệ:
246 Cong Quynh, Pham Ngu Lao, Dist.1, HCMC
Hạn nộp hồ sơ: