Thông tin tuyển dụng nhanh
Kinh nghiệm: Chưa có kinh nghiệm
Yêu cầu bằng cấp: Không yêu cầu
Số lượng cần tuyển: 0
Hình thức làm việc:
Toàn thời gian cố định
Chức vụ: Trưởng Nhóm
Yêu cầu giới tính:
Không yêu cầu
Mô tả công việc
- The Sales Coordinator position mainly assist Japanese Sales Managers for their effective communication to their clients to develop new future clients and maintain current clients.
- Communicate with concern department for arrange and provide the best service to the guests.
Explanation of duties:
- Base in the office for supports Japanese Sales Manager by correspondence inquiry from Japanese Accounts by telephone or email and reservation from clients.
- Create Movement sheet for VIP/ Long-stay or Resident
- Keep a record on former, existing, potential clients and a profile of each of them.
- Follow up F&B inquiry and close communication with F&B team for well arrangement.
- Presents a summary of his/her activities to the Japanese Sales Manager on a weekly basis prior and after the week is completed.
- Ensure that all new clients have no negative credit references.
- Records the statistics of sales accounts and submit production reports list of accounts on a monthly basis.
- Defines precisely guest requirements and ensures that the guest services offered corresponds effectively to their requests.
- Solicit group, individual, banquet and other function business directly and jointly with others through the execution of the action plan.
- Provides after-sales service and in particular to ensure all guests complaints are taken seriously and discussed with the respective departments if necessary.
- Work with the concerned departments in identifying hotel activities to support and subsequent events and media exposure.
- Perform other duties as may be assigned.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- $800 – $1,000 USD excluding quaterly incentive bonus
- Social Insurance/ Medical insurance/ Unemeployment insurance borne by the company
- 12 Annual leave in the first year in service and additional 1 day after every year to maximum 20 day
Yêu cầu công việc
* Minimum of 2 years living and working in Japan, to get used to with Japanese customs is a must
* Japanese skill to communicate with Japanese clients
* Previous business experience working in hospitality in Japan required
* Bachelors Degree and/or Hotel Management Degree preferred
* Organize and time management skill
* Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal required
* Positive attitude and supportive, team based approach towards the attainment of the hotels goals.
* Strong interpersonal and problem solving abilities
* Ability to focus attention on guest needs, remaining calm and courteous at all times
* Flexible, highly responsible & reliable
* Computer literacy (Word, Excel, PowerPoint), knowing OPERA is an advantage
* $800 – $1,000 USD excluding quaterly incentive bonus
* Social Insurance/ Medical insurance/ Unemeployment insurance borne by the company
* 24/24 Personal Accident insurance borne by the company
* 13th month salary guarantee
* Year end bonus depends on actual business result
* Annual outing trip as per hotel policy
* Annual medical check as per hotel policy
* 12 Annual leave in the first year in service and additional 1 day after every year to maximum 20 days
* 1.5 days off per week
* Duty meal provided by the hotel
* Transportation, telephone number provided by the hotel
* Opportunity to work in an international environment for career development and further training
- Cover Letter in Japanese
- Most updated Curriculum Vitae in Japanese
- 4x6 photo taken within latest 6 months
- Copies of relevant qualifications.
Please send your application via VietnamWorks
+ HR Department – Hôtel du Parc Hanoi
+ Address: 84 Tran Nhan Tong – Hai Ba Trung - Ha Noi
Yêu cầu hồ sơ
- Sơ yêu lý lịch
- Đơn xin việc
- Các giấy tờ liên quan
Thông tin liên hệ
Người liên hệ:
84 Tran Nhan Tong, Hai Ba Trung, Hanoi
Hạn nộp hồ sơ: