Thông tin tuyển dụng nhanh
Kinh nghiệm: Chưa có kinh nghiệm
Yêu cầu bằng cấp: Không yêu cầu
Số lượng cần tuyển: 0
Hình thức làm việc:
Toàn thời gian cố định
Chức vụ: Trưởng Nhóm
Yêu cầu giới tính:
Không yêu cầu
Mô tả công việc
In this role, you will need to:
- ensure a high quality, welcoming and efficient integrated customer service experience to all new and existing customers with the purpose of meeting/exceeding sales and customer management targets across all British Council services
- act as British Council’s ambassador and provide top quality services to all new and existing customers meeting all KPIs and deliver Sales and Customer Management targets in order to enable the British Council to meet its business targets and objectives.
For more information please see the Role profile.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Bonus 13th salary and Performance bonus
- Health and Accident Insurance
- 21 days annual leave and 15 public holidays a year
Yêu cầu công việc
The ideal candidate should have:
- minimum 2 to 3 years of experience working in a customer service/sales environment, preferably in the services industry.
- the ability to speak and write English and Vietnamese fluently.
For further information please see Role Profile and British Council Generic Behaviours
- Payband 4/H (From VND15,360,000 per month)
- 21 days of Annual Leave per annum, 15 days public holidays (combination of Vietnam and UK public holidays)
- Comprehensive Medical Insurance package for you and your family members (eligible spouse and children only)
- Annual health check
- Other benefits regulated in the TACOS
- Extensive training and development opportunities, both local and within the global network
The British Council offers an international working environment and growth prospects for the future as part of a rapidly expanding organisation.
Startdate: as soon as possible
Closing Date: 07 July 2019 (23:59 UK time)
For more information about the role and to apply, please visit our jobs portal through this link: https://tinyurl.com/VIE-NT-2016e
(Please note that priority will be given to applicants who apply on our Jobs Portal)
The British Council is committed to equality, diversity and inclusion. We welcome applications from all sections of the community. We guarantee an interview to disabled candidates who meet the essential criteria.The British Council is committed to equality, diversity and inclusion. We welcome applications from all sections of the community. We guarantee an interview to disabled candidates who meet the essential criteria.
Valuing diversity is essential to the British Council’s work. We aim to abide by and promote equality legislation by following both the letter and the spirit of it to try and avoid unjustified discrimination, recognising discrimination as a barrier to equality of opportunity, inclusion and human rights.
All staff worldwide are required to ensure their behaviour is consistent with our policies.
The British Council is a full member of Keeping Children Safe (KCS) and has achieved level 1 child safe certification. We believe that all children have the right to be protected from all forms of abuse as set out in article 19, UNCRC, 1989 and that every child matters - everywhere in the world. In line with the British Councils Child Protection policy, any appointment is contingent on thorough checks including criminal record checks, in line with legal requirements.
Yêu cầu hồ sơ
- Sơ yêu lý lịch
- Đơn xin việc
- Các giấy tờ liên quan
Thông tin liên hệ
Người liên hệ:
20 Thuy Khue, Tay Ho, Hanoi
Hạn nộp hồ sơ: