Thông tin tuyển dụng nhanh
Kinh nghiệm: Chưa có kinh nghiệm
Yêu cầu bằng cấp: Không yêu cầu
Số lượng cần tuyển: 0
Hình thức làm việc:
Toàn thời gian cố định
Chức vụ: Trưởng Nhóm
Yêu cầu giới tính:
Không yêu cầu
Mô tả công việc
We are looking for talented and creative people to join our world-class team in the design of ARMv8 based System-on-Chip.
As an ASIC Design Engineer, you will use your RTL design skills to implement complex SOCs for advanced ARMv8-based server systems and State-of-the-art communication components. You will collaborate closely with SOC architecture and verification engineers in active projects and sustaining engineering activities. Using your Verilog and System Verilog coding and problem solving skills, you will design internally developed IPs as well as integrating 3rd party IPs. You will be responsible for the full life cycle of design, from specification creation and RTL coding to synthesis and timing closure.
Responsibilities will include all, or some, of the following:
• Creating detailed design specifications based on architecture and micro-architecture specifications.
• Becoming proficient in complex IO protocols such as Gen3/Gen4 PCIe, SATA 3.0, USB 2.0/3.0 and integration of 3rd party host controllers for these protocols.
• Understanding of SOC bus architectures such as AXI3/AXI4, AHB, APB and advanced connectivity implementations such as Network-On-Chip (NoC).
• RTL design and coding that meets or exceeds design performance targets.
• Development of RTL Linting and CDC scripts, evaluation of results, and corrective actions
• Support silicon bring-up and Silicon validation
• RTL & Gate Simulation experience & Good debugging skills
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Personal Accident and private healthcare Insurance for employee and family
- Travel opportunities to abroad
- Excellent compensation and benefits
Yêu cầu công việc
• BS/MS in Electrical Engineering/Computer Engineering or equivalent and 0-7 years of digital ASIC design experience
• Experienced with Lint and CDC tools and flows
• Experience with Verilog and/or System Verilog RTL design
• Experience with synthesis and STA flows
• Experience in scripting languages (PERL, Python, shell, etc.)
• Strong communicator and team player.
• Good English communications skills, both verbal and writing.
Incubation Building A, Tan Thuan Road, Tan Thuan Export Processing Zone, District 7, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam.
Yêu cầu hồ sơ
- Sơ yêu lý lịch
- Đơn xin việc
- Các giấy tờ liên quan
Thông tin liên hệ
Người liên hệ:
Incubation Building, Lot D.01, Tan Thuan Street, Tan Thuan Export Processing Zone, Tan Thuan Dong Ward, Dist 7, HCMC
Hạn nộp hồ sơ: