Thông tin tuyển dụng nhanh
Kinh nghiệm: Chưa có kinh nghiệm
Yêu cầu bằng cấp: Không yêu cầu
Số lượng cần tuyển: 0
Hình thức làm việc:
Toàn thời gian cố định
Chức vụ: Trưởng Nhóm
Yêu cầu giới tính:
Không yêu cầu
Mô tả công việc
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Sales/ Customer Service:
- Apply company’s service standards daily – Greet and attend to customers in a courteous and helpful manner, Smile and Thank customers during each transaction, provide After- Sales Service.
- Keep up-to-date pm store information and product knowledge and sell and promote merchandise and services of the store.
- Practice complementary sales (ie, recommend tie to go with shirt)
- Provide the highest level of customer service.
- Work with team to achieve sales target.
- Check stock daily to ensure that shelves are well-stocked and replenish stock whenever necessary.
- Return any damaged stock according to procedures.
- Assist in physical stock-taking.
- Receiving and check quantity, quality, sizes and price tags of stock.
Housekeeping and Merchandise Display:
- Keep sales area clean and tidy, pick up/ dispose (any) litter.
- Keep the showcases and fixtures (including and storeroom,) clean and tidy; clean/ dust, merchandise to keep them looking new and clean.
- Ensure that merchandise on display is neat and orderly.
- Assist in promotion/ festive merchandise display.
- Always be alert of suspicious characters; report any shop-lifting to superior/ security officer.
- Carry out changing room control procedures.
Market & Customers’ Information:
- Feedback to superior on the salability of merchandise.
- Feedback on customer comments regarding quality, usage, prices etc.
- Replenish stationery supplies (bags, wrapping paper etc)
- Complete necessary forms such as Repeat Order Requisition Form, Out of Stock Form, Daily Sales Record etc.
- Any other duties as and when assigned by the company.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- 13th payment
- Premium Health care
- 12days Annual Leave
Yêu cầu công việc
• At least High School diploma;
• Outstanding practical experience in a retail and customer service oriented environment.
• Excellent knowledge of relating with clients and associates in a positive, professional and polite way.
• Proficiency with the use of Ms Word and Excel in addition to accurate understanding of UPC information and price tag.
• Commendable customer service skills with exceptional planning and organizational dexterity at all levels;
• Analytical ability and teamwork spirit.
• Being able to work on shift, weekends and public holidays when required;
Yêu cầu hồ sơ
- Sơ yêu lý lịch
- Đơn xin việc
- Các giấy tờ liên quan
Thông tin liên hệ
chỉ:Saigon Centre, 65 Le Loi Str., Dist.1, HCMC
Hạn nộp hồ sơ:15/10/2019