Thông tin tuyển dụng nhanh
Kinh nghiệm: Chưa có kinh nghiệm
Yêu cầu bằng cấp: Không yêu cầu
Số lượng cần tuyển: 0
Hình thức làm việc:
Toàn thời gian cố định
Chức vụ: Thực tập sinh
Yêu cầu giới tính:
Không yêu cầu
Mô tả công việc
We are looking for The Best Restaurant Manager in Saigon to lead The Deck’s restaurant with a positive, creative and hands-on attitude. The Deck is one of Vietnam’s finest event venues and a regular host to celebrities and high-profile guests. Therefore, the highest service standards are expected. The Deck’s restaurant leader is responsible for managing all restaurant employees, leading by example, assisting Management in building an effective team, giving direction, coordinating and evaluating the department. The Restaurant Manager must create and uphold consistency in standard of food and service, productivity, safe and hygienic practices and customer care.
Main responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
The Manager’s role is mainly to oversee and manage the daily operation of the restaurant, to lead a team of service members, ensuring the highest standards of food and services are provided to guests at all times; Follow-up, review and manage the various sources of revenue.
• Manage and ensure smooth daily operation of restaurant
• Maintain all operational procedures and programs related to front of the house and customer service operation.
• Prepare daily/monthly reports, including stock control and sales and cost of sales
• Conduct competitor analysis and be aware of local market initiatives.
• Oversee the implementation of service and brand standards. Provide a consistent, positive, professional leadership role and motivating staff.
• Develop and implement a promotion calendar and events.
• Analyse food and beverage statistics through point of sale system.
• Manage a customer database and utilize effectively to increase revenue
• Coordinate with kitchen on changes and weekly menus
• Maintain high standards of quality control, hygiene, health and safety requirements.
• Manage all restaurant employees and ensure adherence to the company’s standard rules and protocols to achieve company goals.
• Handle customers’ complaints and build a connection with our customers.
• Share recommendations and guest comments with the Executive Chef and the Service team.
• Manage rosters, schedules and event planning and preparation.
• Meet and greet clients, advising them on menus.
• Check stock levels and order supplies through purchasing department.
• Train staff, recruit, follow-up development and overall job performance.
• Work with team to achieve targeted sales goals.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Professional long term growth opportunities, Regular training, End Year Party
- 13 month salary and benefits, Service charge, Tips, Uniform provided
Yêu cầu công việc
• Degree / Diploma Holder in Hospitality Management or related F&B management
• At least 4 years of experience as Management roles in Western luxury fine dining restaurants.
• Have a background in high quality food and beverage establishments and well versed in high end customer service alongside well hone restaurant management skills, excellent customer service skills, well organized, self-motivated, and responsible, takes and gives direction.
• Passionate about Food and Beverage services, with excellent customer service skills
• Creative and innovative and enjoy implementing new ideas to maximize revenue.
• Computer literate (Office, etc.)
• Able to work on shift, weekends & public holidays
• Good command of written and spoken English; additional language Vietnamese would be an advantage.
• Excellent leadership, interpersonal and communication skills and management skills.
• Proactive, well-groomed with pleasant personality, customer and business oriented
• Other important duties
• CV in English
Yêu cầu hồ sơ
- Sơ yêu lý lịch
- Đơn xin việc
- Các giấy tờ liên quan
Thông tin liên hệ
Người liên hệ:
38 Nguyen U Di, Thao Dien, District 2, HCMC
Hạn nộp hồ sơ: