Thông tin tuyển dụng nhanh
Kinh nghiệm: Chưa có kinh nghiệm
Yêu cầu bằng cấp: Không yêu cầu
Số lượng cần tuyển: 0
Hình thức làm việc:
Toàn thời gian cố định
Chức vụ: Quản lý cấp trung
Yêu cầu giới tính:
Không yêu cầu
Mô tả công việc
The Residence Manager is responsible for the planning, developing and articulation of corporate goals; He/she plans, develops and establishes policies and objectives of the organization in accordance with Board directives and corporation charter.
1. Effectively communicates corporate goals to appropriate internal and external personnel
2. Confers with departmental heads to formulate strategy and policies, plan objectives and establish responsibilities and procedures for attaining objectives.
3. Directs and coordinates the formulation of financial programs to provide funding for new projects, to maximize returns on investments and to increase productivity.
4. Evaluates performance of executives for compliance with established policies and objectives.
5. Ensures the organization’s compliance with legislation such as Companies Act, Land Titles etc.
6. Liaises with the relevant authorities, including Land Titles Registry, URA etc.
7. Acts as cheque signatory jointly with the Chief Executive Officer or Financial Controller
8. Be responsible for planning, controlling and coordination of all functional events as requested by the Management
9. Closely coordinate with Sales & Marketing department to deliver the product to residents
10. Coordinate with Guest Service, Engineering, Housekeeping and Security departments to ensure the service standards are met
11. Ensure smooth operation and efficiency of operational departments with regular inspections
12. Handle correspondences relating to residents
13. Disseminate information and obtain feedback from residents
14. Perform all duty as outline in the operational policy and procedures, report or recommend any outstanding issues
15. Assist in the preparation of required management reports
16. Assist in the review and update of operational procedures
17. Ensure that the local legal, labor, health and building requirements/regulations are met and maintained
18. Assist in the Sales & Marketing plan of the company
19. Assist in developing and establishing new programs, service standards, control procedures and pro-active activities
20. Organize operations meetings
21. Perform any and all other assignments as directed by the Management
22. Perform as “Manager on Duty” when assigned
23. The employee must be in line with ISO 14000
24. The employee also follow the Ascott Management: EHS (Environment – Health – Safety) Roles & Responsibilities
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Lương tháng 13 và thưởng đánh giá
- 16 Ngày phép/năm. Nghỉ thứ 7, CN
- Đào tạo và phát triển
Yêu cầu công việc
Minimum 3 years experience in management hospitality industry
- Knowledgeable, familiar in all aspects of operations
- Good in management and leadership skills
- Computer skills in Word, Excel, Power Point
- Excellent communications and public relations skills
4. Personal attributes:
- Ability to perform well under pressure and stress.
- Pleasant, honest, hardworking and flexible personality; team player.
- Ability to receive as well as deliver constructive criticism
Yêu cầu hồ sơ
- Sơ yêu lý lịch
- Đơn xin việc
- Các giấy tờ liên quan
Thông tin liên hệ
Người liên hệ:
Tower A, TD Plaza, lot 20A, Le Hong Phong street, Hai Phong
Hạn nộp hồ sơ: