Thông tin tuyển dụng nhanh
Kinh nghiệm: Chưa có kinh nghiệm
Yêu cầu bằng cấp: Không yêu cầu
Số lượng cần tuyển: 0
Hình thức làm việc:
Toàn thời gian cố định
Chức vụ: Thực tập sinh
Yêu cầu giới tính:
Không yêu cầu
Mô tả công việc
The primary responsibility is to develop strategies for revenue generation and business development. Taking care of business objectives, goals, guidance, assistance and support. Providing effective relationship management to the high net worth individual segment, with special focus on the analysis and satisfaction of Privilege Banking customer’s personal financial needs and objectives.
• NTB Sales Management:
Growing the portfolio of high network individuals by Soliciting business to prospective clients and bring in new accounts & achieve sales target as per monthly targets assigned. This would involve cold calls. Tapping existing account holders for referrals and lead generation.
• Portfolio Management:
Deepen existing relationships via customer visits or cross sell and focus on attrition management. Implementing sales strategies to grow the portfolio. Making use of relationship management to retain valuable customers and win new business.
• Marketing/ Cross sell:
To cross-sell bank products to increase total portfolio for the bank Cross-selling and referrals of other banking products
Ensure compliance with local policies, SOPs & regulations guided by SBV in all activities & transactions. Also ensure the compliance of AML/ CFT required for the assigned portfolio.
• Service quality:
To promote the highest level of customer service and responsiveness to Privilege Clients. Ensure that the customer gets the correct & accurate, not misleading information on UOB Privilege products, program & promotion.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- In accordance with company policy
- Social insurance, health insurance, unemployment insurance according to Labor Laws
- Professional and active working environment
Yêu cầu công việc
• Bachelor’s degree with minimum of two years proven and progressive financial services and/or retail sales experience or equivalent
• Capabilities in introducing investment products
• Relationship management experience with high net worth clients
• Strong technical skills in wealth management
• Strong communication, client focus and influencing skills
• Strong sales orientation, networking and portfolio management skills
• Experience in managing production support and maintenance
• Requires superior analytics and problem-solving skills. Must be attentive to details.
• Ability to work in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment.
• A strong & assertive communicator in speaking & writing
• Sound knowledge of financial services products and services and the client relationship management system
• Understanding of business banking client segment and products and services
• Clear view on how to work with Compliance, Credit & Risk and Internal Control to ensure a balanced risk operating environment
• Able to communicate well in English and local languages
Yêu cầu hồ sơ
- Sơ yêu lý lịch
- Đơn xin việc
- Các giấy tờ liên quan
Thông tin liên hệ
Người liên hệ:
Central Plaza Office Building, 17 Le Duan, Ben Nghe Ward, District 1, Hochiminh City, Vietnam
Hạn nộp hồ sơ: