Thông tin tuyển dụng nhanh
Kinh nghiệm: Chưa có kinh nghiệm
Yêu cầu bằng cấp: Không yêu cầu
Số lượng cần tuyển: 0
Hình thức làm việc:
Toàn thời gian cố định
Chức vụ: Trưởng Nhóm
Yêu cầu giới tính:
Không yêu cầu
Mô tả công việc
Reports to: Chief Academic Officer
Deadline: Open until filled
Date Posted: March 18, 2018
Employment Type: Full-time
Number of recruits: 1 (one)
* Scope of Work
The Registrar will provide leadership, creativity and strategic direction in a broad array of activities that support the development and management of student enrollment and learning at Fulbright University Vietnam, including: course registration, scheduling course offerings, grade records and transcripts, degree progress assessment and final degree audit, advising of students, managing student leaves, policy creation and administration, institutional research, student record maintenance, and related functions. Given the start-up nature of Fulbright, this position encompasses a wide range of roles, including creation and implementation of several new processes, oversight and planning, front-line service, behind- the-scenes processing, research and reporting, as well as administrative tasks.
The Registrar interacts with a variety of constituents at the University, providing reports and recommendations to the President and Executive Team; providing information for institutional assessment to the Chief Institutional Culture, Innovation, and Assessment Officer; working closely with the faculty on academic and advising matters; collaborating with other staff members across all areas of the university; serving as a principal source of information on academic and procedural matters to students (prospective, current, and former) and parents; networking with counterparts at other universities; and coordinating with external agencies.
* Roles and Responsibilities
The Registrar’s duties and responsibilities include:
• Student enrollment and learning:
- Work closely with faculty members to develop and implement academic policies, taking into consideration the individual needs of students and the unique nature of Fulbright’s academic programs.
- Work with the Chief Academic Officer and Deans for longer term course planning.
- In conjunction with the Deans, create the teaching schedules for academic classes and schedule classroom assignments.
- Carry out degree audit and verify degree completion for graduating students.
- Monitor student records to ensure compliance with academic regulations and program requirements for graduation.
- Administer the student evaluation of instruction process at the conclusion of each course period.
- Manage the transfer credit application, routing, and posting process.
- Process transcript and enrollment verification requests.
- Participate on faculty and other internal administrative committees.
• Reporting & System:
- Assume leadership in the development, implementation and supervision of student information systems.
- Take leadership in developing new systems and processes for supporting student information tracking, course scheduling, and learning experiences for all members of the community.
- Create and maintain systems for course registration and course offerings.
- Create a system to facilitate student leaves of absence and withdrawals.
- Implement a management system to collect and maintain Fulbright’s student records, ensuring the integrity and privacy of student information, and that all records are kept current and accurate.
- Create a system to collect and archive student grades and course syllabi.
- Manage and maintain a Registrar’s Office portal page and all associated information, forms and documents.
- Collect, compile, and analyze institutional information and generate internal and external reports on student data.
• Developing and managing the Registrar’s Office:
- Oversee the hiring, training and supervision of new team members who join the Registrar’s Office, including the Student Accounts Coordinator.
- Track lieu and vacation for the Registrar team, conduct performance reviews, provide guidance, give periodic feedback and be a source of support.
* Other duties
Contribute to team effort by welcoming new and different work requirements; explore new opportunities to enhance the services of the department; help others accomplish related job results as and where needed.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Salary will be commensurate with qualifications and experience
- Social insurance, health insurance, unemployment insurance according to Labor Laws
- Good chance to study and develop career path stably
Yêu cầu công việc
• A Bachelor’s degree (or beyond) is required.
• 5 years of progressively responsible experience in either a Registrar’s Office or a similar record-management position, including direct supervision and development of staff.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
• Proficiency in Vietnamese and English communication skills (both verbal and written)
• Efficiency in using Microsoft Excel Sales, Force, and data management and/or customer relations management software
• Value challenges, and demonstrate ability to come up with ways to create or improve processes
• Demonstrate ability of working with a wide variety of individuals and teams
• Strong alignment with Fulbright’s educational mission and a passion for education and learning process
• Value a creative and start-up work environment
• The ideal candidate will have a background in project management and process design.
* How to Apply
Please email a cover letter explaining your interest in the position and resume to VietnamWorks. The position will remain open until filled. Applications must be received by April 8, 2019 for fullest consideration. Only short-listed applicants will be contacted for further process.
Yêu cầu hồ sơ
- Sơ yêu lý lịch
- Đơn xin việc
- Các giấy tờ liên quan
Thông tin liên hệ
Người liên hệ:
Hồ Chí Minh
Hạn nộp hồ sơ: