Kinh nghiệm: 2 - 5 năm kinh nghiệm
Yêu cầu bằng cấp: Cử nhân
Số lượng cần tuyển: 0
Hình thức làm việc:
Toàn thời gian cố định
Chức vụ: Thực tập sinh
Yêu cầu giới tính:
Không yêu cầu
- Assist and support management and team leadership team with handling and resolving Human Resources issues.- Assist employees with internal and external transfer requests and procedures.
- Monitor and assist Director of Human Resources with hiring processes and issues.
- Advise on the appropriate method of recruitment i.e. internal or external posting, newspaper ad, job arch website, recruitment agency, etc
- Monitor the budgeting headcount
- Conduct the pre-selection interview and/ or testing to make sure that the candidate meets the minimum requirements for the job
- Maintain good relationships with all candidates and inform them on their recruitment status whether by phone, email, or letter.
- Liaise with respective managers the preparation of all the documentation related to the hiring/ promotion/ transfer of every new.
- Associate including expatriate associates. Co-ordinate with respective department to confirm the starting date.
- Create and maintain new hire and personnel files and enter them into Human Resources Information Systems.
- Assist with of new employees.
- Monitor all hiring and recruitment processes for compliance with all local, state, and federal laws and company policies and standards.
- Ensure accurate maintenance of all employee records and files.
- Inform Human Resources management of issues related to employee relations within the division or property.
- Serve as Human Resources subject matter expert and participate on project teams.
- Train new hires on Human Resources processes, programs, policies, information systems, etc.
- Follow all company policies and procedures, ensure uniform and personal appearance are clean and professional; maintain nfidentiality of proprietary information.
- Develop and maintain positive working relationships with others, support team to reach common goals, listen and respond appropriately the concerns of other employees.
- Carry out additional duties as requested by Director of Human Resources and Hotel Management.
- Bachelor Degree of Diploma HR Management, Hotel management or related field.
- Minimum of 2 years experience in a Recruitment management role or similar position.
- Fluent English.
- Good communication skills.
chỉ:Tổ hợp Giải trí và Du lịch Cocobay Đường Trường Sa, tổ 53 Tân Trà, phường Hòa Hải , Quận Ngũ Hành Sơn , Đà Nẵng , Việt Nam
Hạn nộp hồ sơ:01/01/1970