Thông tin tuyển dụng nhanh
Kinh nghiệm: Chưa có kinh nghiệm
Yêu cầu bằng cấp: Không yêu cầu
Số lượng cần tuyển: 0
Hình thức làm việc:
Toàn thời gian cố định
Chức vụ: Thực tập sinh
Yêu cầu giới tính:
Không yêu cầu
Mô tả công việc
Geneva Business School (GBS), an international private institution registered and located in the Canton of Geneva, offers undergraduate, graduate, and doctorate programs in Business Administration and Finance with a strong focus on international and geopolitical components.
After creating “Institut de Formation de Gestionnaire de Patrimoine” in 1995 to provide instruction mainly to private bankers in Switzerland locally. In 2001 University of Finance was formed to provide education in banking and finance to cater for the international student body. The brand name was finally changed in 2010 to Geneva Business School as the institution’s strategic focus was the campus location in Geneva, and on its primary goal of offering business education.
GBS began to open in 2012 campuses in different regions of the world to bring its expertise to the international markets. Currently, in 2018, in addition to its main campus in Geneva, GBS owns campuses in Spain and Kazakhstan. The institution also delivers Masters Programs in partnership with foreign academic entities hosting and delivering GBS programs in United Arab Emirates, Saudi Arabia and Bahrain. A joint venture in Yangon (Myanmar) may be articulated before the end of 2018 to extend GBS in Asia. GBS fulfills its Vision and Mission by providing higher education to an international and local student body, by consolidating its academic position through research and conferences, and by supporting the industry sectors it serves. GBS educational philosophy, primary recognized by its Swiss education excellence, professionally active faculty, flexible schedules, small classes and networking with the industry, provides an added-value to GBS programs and makes the student global experience distinctive.
Geneva Business School’s student body is composed of more than 800 full-time equivalent international students. These are composed of young adults preparing their future integration to the society. GBS graduates are often seeking a new career reorientation or of local workers consolidating their current professional positions with an advanced qualification. GBS benefits through LinkedIn from a strong network of more than 1200 alumni members.
The “Three Palms” ranking status awarded recently by Eduniversal, recognizes GBS academic excellence amongst the top 10 Business Schools / University Business Units in Switzerland. This recognition is supported by the CEO magazine positioning GBS in the top 100 Business Schools in the world.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Commission Per Sale
- Constant Training available
- Travel to HQ, South East Asian conferences, Institution Visits
Yêu cầu công việc
Geneva Business School is looking to hire a talented and motivated Recruitment Manager for Vietnam. The individual hired will have a highly infectious personality in addition to maintaining his/her responsibility in developing and maintaining agent relationships.
The individual will work very close with previous managers established networks within the international education industry and will also seek to develop partnerships with higher education institutions throughout Vietnam.
The individual hired will ideally have previous work experience within the international education industry (however not a requirement). The individual hired will have a strong command of English, an exceptional understanding of the consultative process and will train and support all agents (both new and pre-determined) of all GBS courses and products.
• The GBS Recruitment manager will promote and recruit students for all GBS programs and courses at the various campus locations within Europe (Geneva, Barcelona & Villars).
• The GBS Recruitment manager will liaise with both the In-Country appointed Liaison (Higher Education Professional) as well as the entire GBS Marketing team within both Switzerland and Spain to develop an Annual business plan to deliver on GBS objectives and targets.
• The Recruitment manager will monitor agent trends and report on targets achieved monthly.
• With the support of upper management, the recruitment manager will provide detailed analyses of both Quarterly and Annual budgets and will provide proposals as to where and when allocated finances are to be executed.
• The recruitment manager Is Responsible for maintaining, negotiating and updating agreements with all agents within their designated territory.
• The key responsibility of the recruitment manager is to build solid and long-term relationships with all new and existing agents, the goal of the recruitment manager is to develop key agents and partnerships that will constitute a grand portion of the required targets met.
• The recruitment manager will coordinate all In-Country marketing events with both key agents as well as institutional partners.
• The recruitment manager will possess exceptional organisational skills and will maintain all systems currently in place with monthly reporting, providing insight and analysis in relation to targets and objectives met.
• The recruitment manager will serve as the representative of Geneva Business School and will participate in all fairs, collaborative projects and agent workshops that aid in the overall brand exposure of Geneva Business School.
• The recruitment manner will provide direct counselling to all parents and students when required and for all leads obtained via Geneva Business School’s global digital marketing efforts.
• The recruitment manager will support and ensure that all students whom submit applications will undergo both a smooth application process as well as visa process.
• Exceptional Command of English, mother tongue: Vietnamese
• Higher Education qualification (Minimum Bachelor’s Degree)
• Experience of at least 1 to 3 years within the higher education industry.
• Experience in a Target Set Environment
• High Resilience (Capacity to manage stress) and Positive Attitude!
Yêu cầu hồ sơ
- Sơ yêu lý lịch
- Đơn xin việc
- Các giấy tờ liên quan
Thông tin liên hệ
chỉ:157 Vo Thi Sau, ward 6, D3, HCMC VN
Hạn nộp hồ sơ:04/01/2019