Thông tin tuyển dụng nhanh
Kinh nghiệm: Chưa có kinh nghiệm
Yêu cầu bằng cấp: Không yêu cầu
Số lượng cần tuyển: 0
Hình thức làm việc:
Toàn thời gian cố định
Chức vụ: Thực tập sinh
Yêu cầu giới tính:
Không yêu cầu
Mô tả công việc
I. Job Purpose:
Develop and manage recruitment teams to recruit sufficient manpower required for the present operation and the continuing expansion of the business, including the key functions of streamlining proper recruitment procedure and succession planning. Enhancement of staff retention through managing employee relations, corporate culture attributes, teambuilding and career development planning. Improve organizational development, remuneration system, policies & procedures etc to ensure all related jobs are performed professionally and timely.
II. Job Accountabilities:
• Design, develop and maintain the complete recruitment procedure for office and store staff to ensure all recruitment requisition will be met as planned.
• Plan and organize decentralization of store staff recruitment to Operations District Offices in stages, leading Operations team to recruit with professional selection interviewing skills and control their results.
• Develop and timely update talent pool and recruitment agencies to ensure all potential candidates are provided timely for recruitment requisition.
• Design the selection matrix for choosing the optimum recruitment channel and recruitment source.
• Monitor and constantly reduce the costs of the recruitment process.
• Set and implement the social media communication strategy for different job profiles and functions in the organization.
• Design and execute activities related to recruitment mission (such as: career talk, Management Trainee program etc) to build up talent pool and manpower resources.
• Conduct job interviews for the managerial job positions (or key jobs in the organization)
• Responsible for processing job evaluation and job analysis
• Manage the staff turnover rate to ensure the ratio met as required and strive to achieve reduction.
• Collaborate with the CSL (Caring, Sharing, Learning) Corporate Culture Development Coordinator to strengthen the company culture.
• Compile HR policies and procedures relevant to employee relations and labor contracts as appropriate to ensure compliance with local regulations.
• Coordinate the annual performance appraisal exercise to ensure individual objectives are attained in order to achieve company objectives.
• Support to implement HR Development Plan (“HRDP”) to ensure fulfillment of individual staff’s training needs and career plans in collaboration with the Assistant Training Manager – Management Development and relevant HODs, hence enhancing staff retention while increasing the company’s succession planning capability.
• Monitor our remuneration package to ensure we are competitive in the market and we are able to retain and motivate all staff members.
• Involve in back-up plans and support other ad hoc duties as assigned by the HR Manager.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- 13 Base Salary
Yêu cầu công việc
• University graduate, 3-year experience in similar position and responsibilities of multinational organizations.
• Good at interview and selection skills, interpersonal skill, problem solving skill, supervisory skill
• Able to work independently and possess a high level of responsibility and commitment
• Analytical, managerial and leadership skill
• Social Media Knowledge
• Willing to share, being a good team leader.
• Excellent command of spoken & written in English and Vietnamese
• Experience in retail or service sectors preferred
• Literate in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
Yêu cầu hồ sơ
- Sơ yêu lý lịch
- Đơn xin việc
- Các giấy tờ liên quan
Thông tin liên hệ
Người liên hệ:
Chưa cập nhật
Hạn nộp hồ sơ: