Thông tin tuyển dụng nhanh
Kinh nghiệm: Chưa có kinh nghiệm
Yêu cầu bằng cấp: Không yêu cầu
Số lượng cần tuyển: 0
Hình thức làm việc: Toàn thời gian cố định
Chức vụ: Trưởng Nhóm
Yêu cầu giới tính: Không yêu cầu
Mô tả công việc
REPORT TO: Front Officer Manager
EMPLOYMENT STATUS: Full-time
LOCATION: Hanoi, Vietnam
1. Reception duties
• Greeting patients politely and ensuring that the appointment system is run efficiently, monitor the flow of patients to and from consulting rooms, managing queues through telephone and face to face interaction.
• Visitors and callers are greeted promptly and courteously.
• Ensure patients are informed if a doctor is running late or called out.
• Advise patients of consultation fees, after hour’s charges, Public Holiday charges & specialist services & charges.
• Liaise with doctors, nursing staff, and claims department
• Translate/ Interpret for doctors and patients if needed
• Accept payment and issue receipt.
• Explain practice arrangements and requirements for new and existing patients, give new patients the “new patient pack”.
• Manage requests for home / hotel visits as part of emergency call service, including all relevant information. Deal efficiently in timely manner with emergency situations.
• Maintain a supply of relevant stationery at operation need & keep reception areas clean and tidy.
2. Management of appointment system
• Manage electronic systems, are used appropriately for scheduling purposes.
• Maintain working knowledge of the appointment system i.e. times of office & after office hours , duration of appointments, knowledge of computer system, doctors working hours , procedures for booking routine and urgent appointments
• Patient scheduling and pre-registration is completed in an accurate and timely manner, meeting department standards for completeness and productivity.
• All patient data needed is obtained prior to service date.
• Patients are provided advance information pertinent to visit (i.e., co-pays due, bringing insurance cards, arriving early for registration/check-in, etc.)
3. Operation of telephone system
• Receive and make calls as required. Divert calls and take messages as appropriate, recording information for Doctors to action (home visits, phone calls etc).
• Ensure phones are accurately transferred to the direct department for further queries.
4. Information Security
• Ensure that all patient interactions are dealt with confidentially and any confidential paperwork is dealt with in accordance with practice protocol.
5. Patient Liaison
• Provide non clinical patient care, dealing with requests for information, test results, requests to speak to clinical staff, ensuring confidentiality and privacy for patients.
• Ensure patients have access to any relevant leaflets & support services in relating to their hospitalization.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Health care for family
- 14 annual leave/ year
- Internal/ external training
Yêu cầu công việc
Education: College or University degree
- Good level of written and verbal English and Vietnamese
- Good communication and listening skills and be able to handle stressful situations in a fast paced environment
- The candidate should be a good team player and willing to assist other staff when required
- Must be able to work autonomously and solve problems as they arise
- Computer literate in Microsoft Office
- Customer service skills.
- Ability to work in a multicultural environment.
- Teamwork skills.
Yêu cầu hồ sơ
- Sơ yêu lý lịch
- Đơn xin việc
- Các giấy tờ liên quan
Thông tin liên hệ
Người liên hệ:
Địa chỉ:34 Lê Duẩn, Quận 1, Tp.HCM
Hạn nộp hồ sơ:05/05/2019