Thông tin tuyển dụng nhanh
Kinh nghiệm: Chưa có kinh nghiệm
Yêu cầu bằng cấp: Không yêu cầu
Số lượng cần tuyển: 0
Hình thức làm việc: Toàn thời gian cố định
Chức vụ: Mới Tốt Nghiệp
Yêu cầu giới tính: Không yêu cầu
Mô tả công việc
Reports To: Facility Supervisor/ Site Manager
Service scopes are as following but not limited to:
1. Front Desk Service
• Receptionists have to be an image of the company. Provide a friendly, welcoming and professional first impression to all & ensure all exiting guests receive a personalised, friendly and courteous farewell.
• Maintain high standards of presentation in the reception area and office operation duties.
• Register incoming visitors/guests using the Visitor Management System, if applicable. Announce visitors to the appropriate host & assist visitors with any required attention (e.g. access to facilities, provide information etc)
• Ensure that service providers, contractors and vendors are received, directed & escorted appropriately according to their purpose of visit.
• Work with office cleaner to maintain public areas (reception lobby, pantry & meeting rooms) in a clean and tidy condition.
• Ensure conference rooms are appropriately setup and configured according to the Room Preparation Guide.
• Manage telephone engagement such as answer incoming calls, with proper greetings; pick up phone in 3 rings. Timely and effective communication at all times.
• Manage mail distribution and courier services.
2. Administrative duty:
• Provide administrative support for the operation of the office in a variety of administrative matters for Work place service.
• Maintains confidential records.
• Assist Facility Supervisor in the weekly/monthly/quarterly/year-end reporting to ensure promptness, accuracy and integrity of results at the unit and department level.
• Manage, tracking and reporting of ongoing activities such as of account receivables, accounts payables, client’s job/work requests, invoices, GRRs, purchase orders, vendor’s tax invoices, inventory, etc.
• To effectively manage suppliers to ensure the highest quality is delivered and the best price negotiated. This includes dealing with Landlord on any Facility related matter.
• Ensure compliance to Safety, Health & Environment Procedures and Reporting.
• Transportation service administration.
• Any other ad-hoc projects as assigned by the Facility Supervisor
Key Result Areas
1. Prioritize tasks so that the most important work gets accomplished.
2. The timely preparation and submission of payroll and notice of change forms.
3. Maintaining an up to date FM employee contact list.
4. Promptly generating orders and client quotations.
5. Promptly and accurately updating the GRR each month.
6. Computation and summary of FM monthly inventory reports.
7. Assist in the preparation of the FM department ‘s reports via the collecting & summarizing of data.
8. Responsible and adherence to all Safety, Health and Environment Procedures and Reporting
9. Any other ad-hoc projects as assigned by Management
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Paid leave
Yêu cầu công việc
• Diploma with minimum 2 years experience in the receptionist role or similar or extensive and relevant experience may be considered
• Must be computer literate in Microsoft Office products (Word, Excel, Outlook)
• Strong interpersonal relations ability, good oral and written communications skills
• Good time management and teamwork skills
• Commitment to continuous improvement and best practice
• Excellent grooming and personal hygiene standards
• Self motivated and lateral thinking
Yêu cầu hồ sơ
- Sơ yêu lý lịch
- Đơn xin việc
- Các giấy tờ liên quan
Thông tin liên hệ
Người liên hệ:
Địa chỉ:Tầng 17, Tòa nhà Habour View, 35 Nguyễn Huệ, phường Bến Nghé, quận 1, Tp. Hồ Chí Minh
Hạn nộp hồ sơ:03/05/2019