Thông tin tuyển dụng nhanh
Kinh nghiệm: Chưa có kinh nghiệm
Yêu cầu bằng cấp: Không yêu cầu
Số lượng cần tuyển: 0
Hình thức làm việc:
Toàn thời gian cố định
Chức vụ: Trưởng Nhóm
Yêu cầu giới tính:
Không yêu cầu
Mô tả công việc
The Receptionist reports directly to Head of Admissions on daily basis, and perform a full range of duties, including but not limited to:
• Receive visitors from the guard, welcome, assist, advise and guide them to the relevant people.
• Provide admissions interviews with their Interview Form and providing instructions on how to complete it and liaise with the appropriate admissions person for the interview
• Provide support and guidance to new applicants in completing their on line applications
• Provide our current families with required paperwork such as Withdrawal Forms, Statement of Attendance & Reports
• Accept Application Forms and inquiries for new admissions and check them for appropriate information.
• Make all guests feel comfortable and offer them water, tea or coffee as required.
• Sell, book, record and manage the sale of tickets to all school events.
• Coordinating with the Teacher in Charge of the Event in reporting numbers sold.
• Manage parent information and relationships in regards to ticket sales.
• Provide information and direction regarding summer programs and sign up.
• Use Student Management System to check parent information and help students call their parents.
• Receive internal mails from whole school faculty and provide it to courier staff for sending, or sending by DHL as requested.
• Receive and receipt whole school external mails, parcels and giving to courier staff for delivering to appropriate person, teachers.
• Answer all parents’, students’, teachers’ questions or taking note their requests and delivering to the appropriate person, teacher or department.
• Answer phone calls, asking politely the name of the caller and transferring to the relevant staff member,
• informing staff member of the caller’s name and nature of business.
• Inform the caller and taking a message if the staff member is not available, after 4 or 5 rings.
• Set message machine and take messages when Reception is unattended.
• Handover duties to admissions team when needed
• Welcome new parents & providing information to get their uniforms, photo taken and give the New Parent Welcome Pack.
• Assist the admissions staff with the photocopying of all admissions documentation, marketing resources, school reports and administration documentation as required or requested.
• Provide secretarial support as required
• Scan admissions documentation and email to the appropriate Admissions Officers
• Control and order, to ensure that all admissions stationery is always up to date
• Coordinate with marketing department to provide the marketing materials to promote enrollment and to ensure each day and throughout the day that the admissions marketing materials are placed strategically and well presented for guests
• Order lunches and make restaurant bookings for staff and special guests when required.
• Book flight tickets and hotels for Head Of Admissions as required.
• Coordinate with marketing department to provide the marketing materials to promote enrollment both in reception and admissions office.
• Audit resources and liaise with marketing
• Attend school events when required
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- 13th month salary (prorated) + Holiday bonuses
- 10 annual leaves + 10 additional paid leaves
- Training Opportunities
Yêu cầu công việc
• Verbal and Listening Communication - Fluent in English and Vietnamese
• Phone Skills - Confident in calling parents and communicating with faculty
• Pleasant disposition
• Professional Presentation and Organization
• Able to work IT Systems, recording and reporting
• Customer Focus and Handles Pressure
Yêu cầu hồ sơ
- Sơ yêu lý lịch
- Đơn xin việc
- Các giấy tờ liên quan
Thông tin liên hệ
Người liên hệ:
28 Vo Truong Toan St, An Phu, Dist 2, HCMC, Vietnam
Hạn nộp hồ sơ: