Thông tin tuyển dụng nhanh
Kinh nghiệm: Chưa có kinh nghiệm
Yêu cầu bằng cấp: Không yêu cầu
Số lượng cần tuyển: 0
Hình thức làm việc:
Toàn thời gian cố định
Chức vụ: Trưởng Nhóm
Yêu cầu giới tính:
Không yêu cầu
Mô tả công việc
• Do credit assessment of all customers before reviewing contracts
• Review Supply and Installation of Lift Contracts and support Sales team in contract negotiation with customers
• Prepare materials for credit controller doing monthly/quarterly collection forecast
• Prepare Quantity Documents for payment claim and get certification from customers
• Following up the handover documents with site team to make sure it is submitted on time as planned
• Co-ordinate with site team to prepare as-build doc as requested
• Contractual letters and clarifications for projects
• Negotiation and Meetings with internal & external customers for contract and collection
• Monitoring of Contracts Completion.
• Monitoring the credit control report file as well as the forecast, CCR, contract data, techco list of credit controller.
• Making, clarifying and following up the Final Account Statement for submission, negotiation and settlement with external customers, consultants and auditors
• Submission of progress claims and ensures certification by customers.
• Following up the handover documents with Project Management team to make sure it is submitted on time as contract outlined.
• Comply with the risk aversion plans to prevent exposure of contract delay matters.
• Co-ordinate with Project Managers to prepare as-build doc, FA as request
• Monitoring & tracking of Variation Order with Project Management team.
• Tender, LOA & Sub-Contract Reviews, Qualifications, Negotiation and Meetings with internal & external customers.
• For Tenders received from the Sales – New Installation Department.:
• Prepare and review for appropriate qualifications of contractual terms in tender documents to the attention of the Sales Dept or other Dept.
• Prepare CCR report, manage contract data
• Prepare report of project progress & follow action, co-ordinate with NI dept to make sure on time as deadline
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- tháng 13
- 16 ngày
Yêu cầu công việc
• Minimum 2 years of relevant experience
• Knowledge of FIDIC contracts is a must.
• College Degree in construction
• Diploma in Quantity Surveying is of advantage
• Having knowledge of commercial law is of advantage
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Task management skills
• Action follow-up action skills
• Exceptional interpersonal and negotiation skills
• Problem solving skills
• Knowledge and experience in Construction Contracts
• Knowledge of real estate market in Vietnam
Yêu cầu hồ sơ
- Sơ yêu lý lịch
- Đơn xin việc
- Các giấy tờ liên quan
Thông tin liên hệ
chỉ:8F, President Place, 93 Nguyen Du, Ben Nghe, District 1
Hạn nộp hồ sơ:10/02/2019