Thông tin tuyển dụng nhanh
Kinh nghiệm: Chưa có kinh nghiệm
Yêu cầu bằng cấp: Không yêu cầu
Số lượng cần tuyển: 0
Hình thức làm việc:
Toàn thời gian cố định
Chức vụ: Thực tập sinh
Yêu cầu giới tính:
Không yêu cầu
Mô tả công việc
Working closely with Head of Laboratories, Quality manager will:
i) plan and implement quality management system (Good Clinical Laboratory Practice (GCLP), ISO 15189, ISO 18001) accross all OUCRU units (supervise and implement document management system, instrument management system, cold chain management system, and coordinate and provide training to laboratory staff):
ii) Work as key contact person on all quality realted issues at OUCRU:
iii) support HTD in implementation of ISO 15189 standard.
KEY TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Maintain document control system for OUCRU, laboratory operation related documents. This includes organization of documents, maintaining document control system (support staff and investigators in drafting and writing manuals, policy, procedures, SOPs, work instructions).
2. Instrument record management: Support, supervise and monitor the activities of Laboratory assistant for document management to ensure that all instruments records are updated complete and maintaining in a way that they are available when needed.
3. Training: Support Head of Laboratories in coordination and conduct of the training; this includes but not limited to annual safety training, quality management related training, laboratory induction training and other adhoc trainings organized by Laboratory management.
4. Support Head of Laboratories in implementing MoH Vietnam regulatory stadards accreditation requirements, submit documents to rlevent MoH authorities in timely manner. Implement risk assessment and risk management of laboratory procedures, incident management program
5. Support Head of Laboratories and Laboratory manager in implementation of standards and guidelines for safe collection, appropriate decontamination and proper disposal of waste.
6. Support Head of laboratories in conducting routine laboratory audit (specimen reception room, media and reagent preparation room, BSL2 laboratories, BSL3 laboratories, cold room and store rooms), follow up audit reports and implementation of corrective actions.
7. Work as a member of BSL3/SAPO4 lab management committee and help in operational management of the Laboratory including gaining accreditation. Document and record management of BSL3 laboratory including i) maintain users files for BSL3 laboratory staff, ii) maintaining instrument files and records, iii) maintaining all QA/QC related records of BSL3/SAPO4 laboratory, instrument, laboratory processes audit and waste management and disposal. Support in implementation of BSL3/SAPO4 laboratory safety audit and routine data monitoring (entry/exit data, pressure record monitoring, autoclave spore test, etc)
8. Support clinical laboratories of HTD to maintain ISO 15189 accreditation and implement quality management system. This will include provide training to HTD staff on ISO 15189, explain implementation process, support in collecting and analyzing quality and technical records and conduct audits and follow up of corrective actions as per audit report.
This post is based in Ho Chi Minh City, with some travel required.
HOURS OF WORK
37.5 hours per week, extra hours may be required.
Initially for 2 years, including a 2 month probation period, with possibility of extension.
Head of Laboratories
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- As per Units policies.
Yêu cầu công việc
• BSc or MSc with at least 2 year work experience in laboratory environment
• Previous knowledge on GLP, GCLP
• Experience in implementing quality management system in laboratories.
• Sound knowledge on ISO 9000, ISO 15189, ISO 17025, ISO 18001 …
• Good negotiation and motivation skill, focus, goal oriented
- Experience in conducting laboratory assessment, inspection and audits.
- Experience in writing, reviweing audit reports.
- Clear understanding of MoH, Vietnam laboratory regulation and guidelines.
- A good team player and ability to motivate others for change management.
HOW TO APPLY
Interested qualified candidates are invited to send their detailed resume and cover letter in English, including copies of relevant degrees, certificates, either by email (via Vietnamworks) or by post to the following address:
Oxford University Clinical Research Unit
Laboratory of Clinical Science
Hospital for Tropical Diseases
764 Vo Van Kiet, Ward 1, District 5, HCMC
DEADLINE FOR SUBMISSION
5 January 2019
* We thanks all applicants but only short-listed candidates will be contacted for interview.
Yêu cầu hồ sơ
- Sơ yêu lý lịch
- Đơn xin việc
- Các giấy tờ liên quan
Thông tin liên hệ
chỉ:764 Vo Van Kiet, Ward 1, District 5, HCMC, Vietnam
Hạn nộp hồ sơ:21/02/2019