Thông tin tuyển dụng nhanh
Kinh nghiệm: Chưa có kinh nghiệm
Yêu cầu bằng cấp: Không yêu cầu
Số lượng cần tuyển: 0
Hình thức làm việc:
Toàn thời gian cố định
Chức vụ: Trưởng Nhóm
Yêu cầu giới tính:
Không yêu cầu
Mô tả công việc
As an integral member of our Asia Quality team, your primary focus will be to conduct quality inspections ensuring the integrity of Victorinox product quality during the manufacturing process and prior to shipment.
Major scope of duties:
• Tactical quality inspection and quality control activity to be conducted based on workload scheduling:
o Pilot run inspections together with Product Development team
o In-process inspections
o Final inspections
o Raw material and component inspections.
o Update Collection File
o On-site testing as needed and directed by testing lab.
o Investigate and determine cause of quality issues.
o Assist with supplier quality audits.
• Understanding of Victorinox Quality Control requirements.
• Understanding of Victorinox existing and new products to know key inspection points and key product features.
• Communicate with factories and arrange inspections as needed.
• Prepare and submit inspection reports.
• Attend Monthly Quality Meeting with factories as required.
• Attend and participate in monthly Victorinox Quality Control meeting.
• Strict following of QC inspection checklist(s).
• Maintain ethical behavior and best practice in all business conducted for Victorinox.
• Assist in pushing quality programs out to suppliers and gaining their involvement.
• Regular communication back into Asia Quality team through regular quality report.
• Additional sourcing responsibilities as designated by Director and QC Supervisor.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- year-end Bonus
- 10 days paid leave
- Training on Quality Control
Yêu cầu công việc
• BA/BS in Business, Engineering, or related field.
• 3+ years experience in quality control and quality assurance.
• Proven experience in quality inspections.
• Some oral and written English communication skills required.
• Position will be based in Nam Dinh City , North Vietnam.
• Microsoft Office tools (Outlook, Excel, Word, Power Point) and Adobe Illustrator.
• Excellent project management skills.
• Travelling is required 20-30% within Asia including China
• Ability to work with relative autonomy.
• Demonstrated technical competence in international supply chain and business management.
• Experience working with cross-functional teams to effectively execute projects.
• Direct industry experience is required.
• Team player.
• Strong analytical and strategic planning skills.
• Ability to train people on product and process knowledge.
Yêu cầu hồ sơ
- Sơ yêu lý lịch
- Đơn xin việc
- Các giấy tờ liên quan
Thông tin liên hệ
Người liên hệ:
Chưa cập nhật
Hạn nộp hồ sơ: