Kinh nghiệm: 1 - 2 năm kinh nghiệm
Yêu cầu bằng cấp: Cao đẳng
Số lượng cần tuyển: 0
Hình thức làm việc: Toàn thời gian cố định
Chức vụ: Trưởng Nhóm
Yêu cầu giới tính: Không yêu cầu
- Out of Box Quality (OBQ)- make sure QC perform the OBQ inspection for products load to containers. CI need to perform OBQ inspection based on the shipped quantity and issues, find out root causes and solve quality issues to ensure continuous improvement.
- Quality Project (QIS/QIE Project)-Create and work on quality projects to solve problem and improve quality.
- QC Management-managing and auditing QC’s daily performance, providing guild line if QC has any questions during daily work.
- Quality reports review-Power BI report, import quality metrics, communicate the details with QC.
- QC Training- furniture knowledge training, system training, workflow training, to help QC improve working skills.
- Pilot Run Inspection- Guide the pilot run for new GO and discussion for the finish key point with QC and supplier.
- First shipment inspection-perform new GO/Move GO product first shipment inspection, complete the FSR report and communicate the result with related team.
- Finish Panel Audit-audit the finish panel condition and replace the panel when needed.
- Vendor Quality Management-Day to day execution of quality at vendors, audit the production process to follow Ashley’s requirement.
- Other tasks assigned by direct manager.
- Effective English communication skills (speaking and writing)
- Good interpersonal communication skills
- Continuous improvement mindset
- Effective time management and problem-solving skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft office (PowerPoint, Excel, Word)
- Auto CAD reading skills
- Working knowledge of Continuous Improvement tools
- Sơ yêu lý lịch
- Đơn xin việc
- Các giấy tờ liên quan
Người liên hệ:
Địa chỉ: Số 11, Đường số 6, KCN Visip 2, Phường Hòa Phú , Thành phố Thủ Dầu Một , Bình Dương , Việt Nam
Hạn nộp hồ sơ: 01/01/1970