Kinh nghiệm: 2 - 5 năm kinh nghiệm
Yêu cầu bằng cấp: Cử nhân
Số lượng cần tuyển: 0
Hình thức làm việc: Toàn thời gian cố định
Chức vụ: Trưởng Nhóm
Yêu cầu giới tính: Không yêu cầu
- Responsible for monitoring, and programing critical control points.
- Responsible for monitoring and product food safety and quality throughout the manufacturing process.
- Responsible for performing sanitation verification and allergen testing on equipment and other areas
- Responsible for the correct recording and filing of all relevant record logs and Documentation.
- Ensures the correct recipe guidelines for products are met during processing.
- Ensures employees are following all Food Safety and worker safety practices.
- Ensures and educates employees on food safety and standards.
- Responsible to issue disciplinary action when directed.
- Collect product samples for Product Development, lab retains and the laboratory when directed.
- Perform inspections on Products, Equipment and Machinery.
- Bachelor’s degree
- More than 3 years food processing experience (food plant experience in a responsible position related to food safety)
- Qualified as a consultant or auditor in at least one of the GFSI benchmarked standards, (ISO 22000, FSSC 22000, SQF, BRC, and/or Global GAP)
- In-depth working knowledge of the manufacture of food and allied products.
- Ability to perform audits in more than one program area and/or ability to train auditors.
- Ability to work independently from remote location.
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal).
- Willingness and ability to travel domestically and internationally.
- Proficiency in English and computer skills.
- Sơ yêu lý lịch
- Đơn xin việc
- Các giấy tờ liên quan
Người liên hệ:
Địa chỉ: 125/208 Lương Thế Vinh, phường Tân Thới Hòa , Quận Tân Phú , Hồ Chí Minh , Việt Nam
Hạn nộp hồ sơ: 01/01/1970