Thông tin tuyển dụng nhanh
Kinh nghiệm: Chưa có kinh nghiệm
Yêu cầu bằng cấp: Không yêu cầu
Số lượng cần tuyển: 0
Hình thức làm việc: Toàn thời gian cố định
Chức vụ: Trưởng Nhóm
Yêu cầu giới tính: Không yêu cầu
Mô tả công việc
*** NIGHT SHIFT (WORK DIRECTLY WITH OVERSEA):
• The QC will perform manual testing on all applications from the earliest opportunity with rigour and precision and before any application goes live. Then perform automation testing as CI process need.
• Reviewing test plan and actively providing feedbacks on the task assignments.
• Reporting bugs found and test results.
* Duties & Responsibilities:
• Taking ownership for all test activities and managing unit and integration testing in an AGILE environment.
• Responsibility for driving forward the company test strategy.
• Understanding project documents and identifying test requirements.
• Analysis and creation of formal documentation – including project test plans, reports and proposals when necessary.
• Test scripting and manual test execution.
• Defect management and reporting – Communicating defect issues to Test Lead / PM and back to customer upon request in timely manner.
• Ability to highlight and drive issues forward from identification through to resolution.
• Training/mentoring newbie or help to improve the low performance testers.
• Doing researches on related technologies.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Salary: Up to $1,500
- 13th Month salary + Team and individual Performance Award + Project Awards
- Two company’s trips per year
Yêu cầu công việc
* Technical Skills Requirements:
• Formal documentation creation.
• Web application testing.
• JIRA – creation of an issues log and the maintenance of all issues related to the log from initiation to resolution.
• Defect management and reporting using Excel – reporting on the types of defects, the cause and the severity of the defect.
• Analytical and business mind.
• AGILE & SCRUM experience.
• Able to work with MySQL.
* Personal Skills Requirements:
• Good communicator – will always be working in a team environment with developers, BA’s, PM’s etc.
• Adaptability that can shift between projects and workload and be productive quickly.
• Ability to see the project from the client’s perspective so they can stimulate discussion on project development.
• Proactive - Ability to identify and discuss improvements to current processes.
• Good English skill.
*Why You’ll Love joining with us:
- Contributing your talent to develop top class, business-transformative software products.
- Working with the latest technology stacks.
- Friendly, young, dynamic and open working environments.
* Company’s Benefits:
- Salary: UP TO $1,500.
- 40h working week Monday-Friday & flexible working time policy.
- Flexible and rewarding review policy for outstanding contributions.
- Extra Holiday: Christmas.
- TET and Independent Day (2/9) Holidays Bonus.
- 13th Month salary + Team and individual Performance Award + Project Awards.
- Free Lunch allowance.
- Birthday gift.
- Annual health check, Wedding or Funeral support.
- Dedicated budget for staff training: Technical, Soft skills, English classes…
- Health and Social insurance.
- Moon cake.
- Extra premium Health care for members with good evaluation.
* Events & Activities:
- Monthly Happy Hour at office.
- Monthly outdoor Team building.
- Two company’s trips per year.
- Year End party.
- Sport and Entertainment clubs: Football, Badminton, Table Tennis, Xbox and Play Station Games, Yoga class.
Yêu cầu hồ sơ
- Sơ yêu lý lịch
- Đơn xin việc
- Các giấy tờ liên quan
Thông tin liên hệ
Người liên hệ:
Địa chỉ:72/24 Phan Dang Luu, Ward 5, Phu Nhuan District, HCMC
Hạn nộp hồ sơ:14/02/2019